Chapter 7

Alpha Elijah POV
I growled lowly when I saw the short dress she was wearing they forced my Leah to wear this short dress but if I was gonna not blow my cover I had to be quiet she slowly followed them like a lost puppy. For a while I zoned out why wasn't she fighting back then I realized Omegas aren't trained.I just wish she knew she was my mate but she wasn't 18 yet.I know its gonna be a long ride to get her to accept me because of the many trauma she encountered because of me.Ugghhh why was I so stupid .I knew the pack was onto to me when they saw how I wasn't treating her badly like I usually do.So me being the stupid coward I was began to behave like I used to for the favor of my pack.A laugh pulled me out if my thoughts as I saw they pushed her she didn't even stumble.I grew sad knowing that they weren't treating her any better than we were.The stupid redheaded Who I assume is their Alpha start to say something very irritating to her judging by her disgusted scrunched up face.My wolf stirred and jump inside of me wanting to come out to rip their heart out to show them that she was mine and as I struggled to control him he possessively claimed her as mine sniffing the air I could tell that their was silver in her system as her eyes try to fight it .I knew I said I wasn't going to use my vampirism side of me again to help me but if I wanted to get this done quickly I needed to use it.So I quickly kill them all using my super speed to pull out their hearts and limbs swiftly. Because after all a quick death is better than a long one.They really needed someone to put them out of their misery though.As I saw the blood I realize how long I suppress my vampire side and how I craved blood but as I watched them I saw traumatic memories of her as I saw them I quickly shut my eyes and walk away to take a bath in the lake to take the scent off of blood of of me so Leah would not misinterpret my intentions. I hope I don't mess up this time with Leah.
************
My hear thudded watching Leah sleep her eyes closed her plump lips parted slightly.Those lips will be the death of me those damn lips.I turned around anxious of what she Was going to say.I've never been nervous before and it felt strange but here I was a hot mess overthinking about whether she heard me.Thinking if she'll give me a chance.Hoping she doesn't reject me before she knows me.I turned around again as I watch her bare neck as It looks deliciously ready to bite into and taste her blood.No!No!I can't be thinking about blood now not when she's like this.I scolded myself as I took in deep breath.
Leah got up slowly wincing a bit as she sprung up the moment her eyes were fixed on me she quickly looked down probably scared of how I'll react to her not doing her duties. She instantly began to panic springing up ready to go back like she wasn't just injested with wolfsbane or slilver.When she told me that She didn't want to be punished I felt guilt but when she said by the lack mates as well I was shaking.
"HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO YOU?"I growled. She looked taken aback by my sudden outburst but soon became confused as she lashed out at me I  could tell she was wanted to cry she held built up emotions that she refused to let out to anyone but here she was talking back to her Alpha.I can say I'm a pretty prideful person and if it was anyone else I would have put her in her place but at that moment I allowed her to let it all out on me.Even if it mean shattering my heart into a million pieces....
********
😭so now u guys know what happens inside of Elijah's mind.Did you expect him to be a hybrid?And who do you think he's talking about when he said "her" Read to find out!!DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT please 🥺I wanna know what you guys think