Chapter 2

I stared into those blue eyes feeling myself drowning in them. He was wearing a black vest with a black leather jacket covering up his muscular body,with a black jeans.With his pitch black hair left messily hanging infront of his face.As if on cue he cleared his throat. I then realized what I was doing and bowed my head in respect.
'Aren't you a badass?Checking out the Alpha."My wolf said with a smirk.
I blushed as I realized what I've done.
"Omega Leah,Look at me when you're speaking. "
I instantly looked up into the Alpha's eyes. Like everyone else in the pack his eyes held hatred,disgust and pity. I wasn't the bit of surprised but it still tend to hurt me.
"Yes Alpha"
"Good, Now get out of my way"He shoved me roughly against the wall.I managed to gather some strength and picked myself up refusing to let him see how hurt I was.So I ran out of the hallway not bothering to stop.My wolf Samantha was on the edge,wanting to be let loose so she can run free of all the pain.And I wanted it too.I sprinted behind the bush carefully stripping my clothes.After I was finished I began to imagine my brown and black wolf. Then I felt the cracking and breaking of my bones which I was already accustomed to.
After 5 minutes I was standing in my brown and black wolf.I wasted no time as I began to run,to let go of everything ,to feel free.Upon running for a couple of hours I began to feel thirsty and tired.I slowed down my pace to a simple walk towards a lake.After sipping the refreshing water, I began to feel sleepy and drowsy so I decided a 5 minutes nap wouldn't hurt.

**************
I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my stomach that I hated.Usually when I felt like this something Bad was going to happen. Just like the time when our pack were attacked by rouges.Which resulted in the death of my parents.
I sat up looking around and stretching my limbs.Despite Samantha being a bitch sometimes.She still gathered courage to say thank you.
'You're welcome.'
Seeing that my limbs were already stretched out,I shook my fur and began to strut back to the pack. I began to smell a very distant smell though.It was filled with  a mixture of woodsy smell and sweat. But being in this pack for 17 years I knew this wolf wasn't apart of this pack.I sniffed the air trying to identify the foreign scent.But it looks like Samantha did the job for me.
'Rouges..'