Chapter 4

I lazily drag my legs as I approach them uncomfortably with the dress swaying side to side.The Alpha watched me then nodded at one of the men.Then I felt sharp stinging pain on my arm.I now realize I was injected with wolfsbane and a bit of silver.Then he pushed me roughly to walk.Not that I wasn't used to it already.He seems like he intended to make me fall but due to me being used to it I simply stumbled and continue walking. He turned me around to look at him with a sinister grin."
You know I could kill you right now and put you out of your misery of being the pack slave aka Omega,but I'm feeling you're going to be huge help to me."
"You've been watching me all the time?"I said horrified.
"Yes I have"He smiled more widely."You're quite the beauty it's a shame you haven't found your mate yet so you'll be mine now." I shivered at the thought of being claimed by someone that isn't my mate.
Immediately a loud growl vibrated the ground and made me tremble.I turned to see Alpha Elijah. Just to see and hear him say.
" NO SHE'LL NEVER BE YOURS,SHE'S MINE!
Then I fell into the world of darkness...

*************************************
Hi guys I am hoping to change the cover cuz unfortunately it's not getting the hype it so deserves 😭😭😭