Chapter 21: Mirror of Mystery

Before this chapter begins

Beep-0: Today's chapter will be one of those alternative world episodes or movies. And... Hey! Watch it, you #&$%!

Evilon: Silence, you fool! Greetings, foolish reader! I am Evilon, and today's chapter will be featuring the Mirror of Mystery. During this chapter, I shall put an end to the wretchedly good and magical Skylands. That is, if Beep-0 and the Skylanders are brave enough to step through the mirror and confront me! AHAHAHAHA!

Beep-0: Apologies for the sudden interference. Folks, enjoy this chapter!

Begin chapter

Beep-0: What should we do now?

Spyro: Not sure.

Spry: Glumshanks?! What're you doing here?!

Glumshanks: Oh, uh. There was this alternate universe I had to tell someone much like you about it.

Beep-0: Aren't you supposed to be with Kaos? Where'd you come from anyway?

Beep-0 and Co were suddenly sploinged.

Buzz: Holy guacamole!

Mirror of Mystery

Beep-0: Wow! This is it! That place you told us about.

???: I've expected your arrival.

Beep-0: The Magic Skylander, Déjà Vu!

Mirror Kaos: Gladshanks! There you are! Looking marvelous! Who are these fine fellows you're with?

Spyro: Kaos?!

Glumshanks: Is that really you, sir?

Mirror Kaos: Yes, it is me! Ol' Gladshanks, such a laugh riot.

Beep-0: Oh my God! This is a alternate universe!

Spyro: How can you tell?

Beep-0: I've seen one of those episodes of Pokémon XY, the one episode where Ash goes in a mirrored world. His own self is a crybaby. Like I was saying, in this world Master Eon is called Evilon and is a Dark Portal Master and Kaos is a nice guy.

Mirror Kaos: I bring bad news, I'm afraid. The dreaded Mabu Offense Force plans to attack this happy Troll village. I would defend it myself. But you'd know me as a team player, and nonviolent in any sort of way possible.

Spry: Weird place.

Beep-0: Cute little fish there. It can't stay here, we're going to have to scare it off just before the village gets attacked.

Mirror Kaos: I've been thinking Mab Lobs could do it.

Blades: It pains me to say this, but if we find him, we'll get on it.

Beep-0: I've researched this world further. And apparently the Mabu are the mean invaders while the Trolls are happy.

Spyro: Excuse me, Mr Troll, sir. Your village is about to be attacked. We want to help.

Moonbeam: Sure, dragon dude! There's some old mechs that can help us out.

Glumshanks: Guys, I need to explore this place some more.

Beep-0: You go do that, we will do the saving here.

Spry: That Troll's fast asleep.

Butterfly: Yeah, I know. We got some work to do here.

Beep-0: Maybe a Chompy could wake him up.

Butterfly: Why not! You go find one for me, okay?

Beep-0: We'll have to split up and find the mechs.