Chapter 10: Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink

Spyro: Yeouch! This place stinks real bad!

Beep-0: Let's save the goo and hope that we don't lose our lunch.

???: I feel ya!

Beep-0: The Tech Skylander, Chopper!

Hot Diggity Dash!

Flam Bam: Are you the Skylands Hot Dog Eating Champion?

Beep-0: No.

Flam Bam: You're right! The real champ is Chomp Chest. He's won every hot dog eating contest ever known.

Beep-0: I'll bring him here!

Beep-0 sploinged Chomp Chest to his location.

Flam Bam: Chomp Chest, there's another hot dog eating contest coming, and it's so tough, not even YOU can beat it.

Chomp Chest: Hot dogs! Same taste as treasure does!

Hot Dog Eating Contest

Flam Bam: This contest is a bit different than the last few. This time, you have to find and eat each hot dog one at a time and do it quick. If you want more time, eat a hamburger, or is it that your just kind of hungry. Bon appetit!

Chomp Chest went to find the hot dogs (And the hamburgers for extra time).

Chomp Chest: That was the last of the hot dogs, but I'm still hungry though.

Flam Bam: You won! Chomp Chest, you are the MAN! Er, CHEST. Let's get back to the sewer and talk reward.

Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink

Beep-0: Chomp Chest, I can tell that you ate a lot of hot dogs.

Chomp Chest changed color.

Chopper: Hot Dog! Now let's get in the sewer.

Verl: What?!?! Outsiders! We hadn't seen anyone since we locked ourselves away during the GREAT GERM OUTBREAK centuries ago! These mutant monsters showed up recently. Wait, you all must be covered in germs! AAH!!!

Beep-0: This is similar to the Cough Cough. Let's keep going!

???: Ha ha ha! I'm all of the rage!

Chopper: Follow him!

I'm With the Band

Bag 'O Bones: Besides playin' in the Skaletones, I also manage a few other bands, including the Gecko Chorus. They just cut a hot, new single and need to deliver it to their Capybara King. But they gotta cross territory and they need the Pain-Yatta as an escort.

Beep-0: I'll bring him here!

Beep-0 sploinged Chomp Chest back to the Academy and sploinged Pain-Yatta to their location.

Chopper: Pain-Yatta, the Gecko Chorus needs your help deliver their single to their Capybara King.

Pain-Yatta: Si, amigo!

Somewhere far away

Bag 'O Bones: Here's the dealie-o: My latest singing group, the Gecko Chorus, finally cut their first single and want to deliver it to their Capybara King. It was inspired by him, y'know? But they're trapped behind enemy lines and need a big, strapping fella such as yourself to provide escort. Ready to roll?

Pain-Yatta: Si!

Pain-Yatta lead the Gecko Chorus to the Capybara King.