Chapter 9: Mystic Mill

Spry: Quite a storm!

Beep-0: That's the Mabu Defense Force's ship!

???: You are so correct about that!

Beep-0: The Air Skylander, Blades!

Rizzo: Some creeps boarded our ship, locked us up, and steered us straight into the eye of storm!

Blades: We'll fix this!

Blades regained control of the Mabu Defense Force's ship.

Spyro: Off to the Mystic Mill!

Beep-0: There's guns down there!

Beep-0 and Co destroyed the cannons.

Eye-Brawl: That takes care of them! Now to save the mill from the Evilikin soldiers.

Mission: Demolition

Rizzo: Wait! I've got a secret mission that requires a demolition specialist like Bomb Shell. Not just like Bomb Shell, but specifically, Bomb Shell.

Beep-0: I'll get him here!

Beep-0 sploinged Bomb Shell to their location.

Blades: Get ready for blowing up... What was it again?

Rizzo: A troll fortress.

Bomb Shell: I was born ready!

Troll fortress

Rizzo: Like I said, the Trolls are building a new fortress. Rather than wait for it to be completed and then attack, what if we just blew it up beforehand? Being Trolls, they just happen to have explosives lying around the place. If you can find those explosives and place them into the vulnerable parts of their structure, KABLAMMO! One less evil fortress to worry about!

Bomb Shell went to place his explosives on the vulnerable parts of the fortress.

Bomb Shell: That should do it!

Rizzo: Nice going!!! But, oh yeah, that means we'd better hightail it outta here before this place goes kablooey!

Mystic Mill

Beep-0: We saw the explosion! Good job, Bomb Shell!

Bomb Shell's shell changed to a different color.

Blades: Slow and steady wins the race!

Sure Beats Keys

Loggins: I'm s'posed to be the foreman of this mill, but those Evilikin barricaded me out of my own office!

Spry: This enchanted wood... Maybe Shrednaught can shred through it!

Beep-0 sploinged Bomb Shell back to the Academy and sploinged Shrednaught to their location.

Spyro: Could you two shred that wood?

Troll #1: Shred ahead, Troll #2!

Shrednaught shredded the wood.

Loggins: Holy 2x4s!

Spry: I know, right?

Loggins: I just realized that I left a bagel in my office.

The Trolls chainsaw got a new paint job.

Beep-0: They came, they "SAW"! You two can now cut through enchanted wood.

Spyro: How do we get that key?

The Mabu Defense Force built stairs.

Beep-0: Not only can they build bridges, but they can build a staircase!