Chapter one

Jay sat in a old broken down chair in the building across from Benedict Hall. Liar! Thats all you know how to do isn't it Tim! Jay couldn't deny that he was mad at Tim for hiding the tape from him. Even after hiding the tape from Jay, he still wanted to work with Tim to find Alex. Apparantly Tim didn't want that anymore.

Jay sat there staring out the window waiting for something. He thought of what it would be like if he had just let Alex burn the tapes. Would my life be normal? He thought. No Jay would have found some way to get into this mess. Jay was always known for getting into situations he wasn't supposed to. He chuckled lightly at the thought of when he stole Alex's camera in highschool and ended up shoved in his locker.

Jay yawned and layed his head down on his arm. He was tired. He hadn't had a good nights sleep in two years. He was too skinny for anyone's liking because all he survived on was gas station food and ocassional fast food. If I just would have left things alone, I wouldn't be sitting here doing nothing.... waiting for something to happen...

What was it that he thought would happen? He knew Alex never listened to him but he knew something had to be done before this got out of hand. Before someone gets killed.