Reconcile

Back to the present day. Rooster came rushing back to the farm, wanting one thing: "Revenge"

Tonight Farmer Shep was deciding on who will be the Alpha Dog of the farm, he wanted to choose Rooster for quite a while, but after his recent actions, he wanted Hamm to be the Alpha. However despite all what Rooster had done. Shep wanted one of the two male dogs

"So Hamm, you think you can just get rid of me by framing me huh? Well you'll see how you'll like it yourself." Rooster said to himself.

"What about Hamm Rooster?" The Welsh Sheepdog turned around and notices the lemon border collie Roxy.

"Oh hey Roxy, I thought you didn't want to talk to me." Rooster asked Roxy. When the young Welsh Sheepdog was exiled for his actions, Roxy didn't want to talk to Rooster for a while, not even trying to check on him.

"I just wanted to make sure everything is all good for you, I haven't really talked to you for a while." Roxy stated and was about to begin crying.

"I haven't really been a good friend to you Roxy. I'm usually mean spirited towards you. But all that stuff I said and did. I wish I could take it all back." Rooster then also started to burst.

"Rooster, you're a good friend, maybe more than just a friend.." Roxy was interrupted by Rooster pressing his mouth on to Roxy's.. kissing.

The passionate kiss actually lasted for a few seconds, Rooster would end the kiss

"I always really loved you Roxy, but I'm wasn't sure if you actually wanted to be with me, after all I had done. I was afraid you might've been with Hamm.

"Hamm tried to get me with him, but I rejected him. He's trying everything to get rid of you and take everything away from you. The Border Collie stated.

"I have noticed that to. I had seen that Hamm has been getting help from a Fox. I think his name was Bentley." Rooster explained. "I'm going to have a word with Bentley.

"Oh ok then Rooster." Roxy said back to his now Boyfriend. "I'll see you soon Roxy!" Rooster said back, ending the conversation.

Meanwhile

At the farm, Farmer Shep was preparing for the public event tonight, tonight was a family feast, auctions for cows, chickens, and veggies. It's also the big night for either Rooster or Hamm to be the face of the farm. Meaning free toys, lots of magazine covers, you know the drill.

"Hamm as much as I see you as the alpha dog.. I can't just give it to you immediately. Rooster has been in exile for a while. But that one incident should not represent who he is." Farmer Shep said.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me then! Well if Shep is still considering that worthless sheepdog then I still have some work to do." Hamm said to himself.

"Well I know for sure there is going to be a lot of guests then so. I'll have to frame him for being a bad dog!"

A/N: What's up Wattpad it's the Racing Fox. After a couple of months of being absent. I'm finally back to writing some stories for you guys. The reason why i was absent was because of college. But I'm proud to say that I have finished my first year at UNLV, and I'm in summer vacation. So this should give me some time to finish up some stories including this one which is coming to an end soon.

Anyways, So Rooster has fallen in love with Roxy and are officially a couple, and tonight is the night that Farmer Shep is going to make a decision on the alpha dog. But Rooster is still being considered, and Hamm is not happy about it. A lot of exciting things coming up soon in these closing chapters.

As always thank you for your support on this story. This is the Racing Fox coming down to the checkered flag 🏁.