Finale (pt 1)

It was staring to pour down rain and lightning striking over the forest. It was a perfect time for the weather. Far away into the forest is Chuck after following Bentley, got himself trapped into a cliff, and no where near the farm. Will Rooster be able to save him in time and amend his alleged mistake? Is Hamm going to win the Alpha Dog position? Is Roxy going to stop Bentley?

Tune in next month for the next chapter of Secret Life of Pets Origins: Rooster!!!

I'm just kidding lol, no more waiting. Enjoy!

......

Rooster was filled with adrenaline, anger, and motivation. The adrenaline rush filled running to the forest to confront Bentley and to save Chuck. "I already made a mistake before, not allowing that to happen. The Welsh Sheepdog said to himself

"Rooster" the Welsh Sheepdog turned around and saw his owner, Farmer Shep yell his name. Rooster slowly approached his master. The Welsh Sheepdog slowly nuzzled his owner's palm.

"Please Rooster find Chuck." Farmer Shep pleaded.

The Welsh Sheepdog then nodded his head and barks in response to his master.

Meanwhile...

Roxy was out running in the forest to find Chuck, right beside her is Bentley. "You better tell me where Chuck is right now!" Roxy yelled at the top of her lungs at the fox. "ok..." Bentley said in a quiet tone. Both Bentley and Roxy were roaming in the forest to get the cliffs before Chuck falls to his death. "I have to ask, why are you letting me free? Bentley asked the lemon border collie, wonder why he is roaming instead of being hold down by Roxy.

"Because I want to make sure you are telling me the truth and I'm not the type of dog that hurts any critters" Roxy stated before they arrived to scene. "Well there he is." Bentley told Roxy. And right across the both of them is Chuck standing on a cliff of a mountain.

"Oh my gosh! Chuck!! Hang on there!" Roxy yelled towards at the young boy. "Ok Fox. You are going to have to help me save my little sweet boy!" The lemon border collie tells Bentley. "No, I don't think I will." The evil little rascal fox then flees away from the scene. "Oh I'm going to get my hands on you!" Roxy yells as he hears Chuck crying out for help.

"Help me! Please! Doggy!" Chuck cries.

Meanwhile... yet again

Hamm was ready to get prepared to be named the Alpha Dog at the farm. His evil plans were coming together and his long awaited dream is about to come to life. "Finally! I got rid of the chicken, and with Roxy out of the picture now I can finally claim my prize, and soon my queen Roxy will come towards me."

Hamm told himself just imagining himself in that scenario, although those thoughts would soon be shot down as the guests of the feast started walking over to the forest. "Hey! Where is everyone going?! I thought I was going to named the Alpha Dog tonight!?" Hamm whines like a little bi-

"Hamm!" Bentley slowly approaches the Australian Shepherd to inform that his plan was a semi success. "I got the little boy trapped into the cliff, but he's going to fall to his death! Are you sure you didn't go to far?" The fox asked Hamm. "Well of course, don't ya know that Rooster once took everything away from?! Hamm complained.

"You never told me that dingus. Anyways is this really how you want to earn that spot?" The fox replied. "What exactly did Rooster do to you?" Bentley asked., Hamm later stared in silence, before murmuring. "Uh, he Uh... How about you focus on helping me win the position?!" Hamm yelled.

"You know what! We're done here!" Bentley yelled at his now former boss. "Fine! Go! You are not going to get that food you wanted! Hamm complained, but not before thinking about what he had just done. "Do I really want to do it like this?! Hamm asked himself.

*FLASHBACK*

Hamm started to reminisce the old times where he and Roxy were getting along, playing tug of war with each other and just doing their business at the farm. "I don't think anything will ever divide us apart." A young Hamm told his best friend Roxy. "I agree bestie." The Lemon border collie replied. Everything changed when a young Welsh Sheepdog joined the farm. "Roxy, Hamm! Look who we got!" Farmer Shep Yelled out to his two dogs. "Oh wow he's such a cutie! Isn't he Hamm?" Roxy stated and asked her best friend. "Uh I guess he is." Hamm replied.

As the months came and went. The Welsh Sheepdog later named Rooster got all the attention from the farm, Even Roxy started to fall in love with him. However Hamm wasn't having it all. Rooster took everything away from him.

"He really thinks he can just come join and just start taking everything away from me?!" Hamm complained before witnessing a toddler Chuck come to him.

"Doggy!" Chuck said to the Australian Shepherd. "Hah I guess Rooster can't take your love from me." Hamm tells Chuck, before licking his check. "I love you Haa." Rooster slowly approaches the scene. "Hey Hamm the kid really loves you." The Welsh Sheepdog said. "Yeah I know." Hamm said annoyed. "I love you too Roosty." Chuck also said and apparently pulled Hamm's ear to Rooster to hug them both.

"Rooster maybe I don't like you, but for sure as long as Chuck loves the both of us along with Roxy. Me and you are brothers for life." Hamm tells his Welsh Sheepdog friend. "Brothers for life". Rooster replies as Chuck doesn't let go of either canine.

"Brothers for life..."
"Brothers for life.."
"Brothers for life."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"What have I done..." Hamm finally realizes what he had just done. "What the hell have I just done?! Hamm once again yells in a violent voice. "I'm so sorry.." the Australian Shepherd tells himself in a worried and regretting tone before he starts to take off into the forest to save Chuck.

Meanwhile... for the third time.

The Welsh Sheepdog was sprinting towards the forest sniffing around for Chuck's scent, trying his best before tragedy could struck tonight.  "I got to hurry before I'm too late!" Rooster told himself before finally getting a scent of Roxy and.. a fox? "Huh? Is that fox here with Hamm too?" Rooster told himself. "But what matters is that I got a scent, now I just have to follow it." Rooster told himself as he started to make his way through the forest following the scent.

"Rooster! Farmer Shep yelled out for his name. "Wait, I don't think it's safe for you to go out there, not without us." Farmer Shep told Rooster as the other guests at the party had come along with Rooster, the Welsh Sheepdog barks in appreciation.

"Oh no this was such a bad idea! Roxy told herself as she started to climb over the cliffs to get to Chuck who started to cry. "Doggie please save me." A worried Chuck said to Roxy. "Just hang on please!" The lemon border collie yelled. Roxy started to get close to Chuck, "almost there"...

*sounds of cliff starting to break apart* The Cliff that Roxy was on was starting to break apart. "OH NO! PLEASE DON'T BREAK APART!!" Roxy yelled for her life. "Ok Roxy you can do this." The border collie told herself, as Chuck began to cry. The cliff Roxy began to plummet down... Then Roxy made a move for it......

Roxy would barley make it to the cliff where Chuck was on, as the cliff she was just on plummeted down. "Rox!!!" Chuck said in a excited but emotional tone towards the border collie. "I'm happy to see you here kid! Now how are we going to get back home.." Roxy told Chuck and herself. "Look" the young boy said as he pointed at a peak that leads back to the forest into the farm. "Ok but it's gonna be a bumpy ride." Roxy told Chuck. "Buckle up."

"I can smell it, she's close by" Rooster told himself as he is getting closer to both Roxy and Chuck. "Rooster look!" One of the guests at the feast pointed out at the bottom and has Roxy and Chuck at the bottom. "Oh my gosh! Roxy! Chuck!!" Rooster yelled at the sight.

"Rooster!" Roxy yelled his name in excitement and relief. "We're going to need some help here. Roxy cried for help. "Don't worry help is on the way." The Welsh Sheepdog replied, as the humans were getting close, Rooster was staring to bark loud to get their attention. 

"Rooster what is it buddy? Farmer Shep asked his dog, then Roxy started to bark to get Shep's attention. "I see them! Guys I see Roxy and Chuck! Hurry up!" Farmer Shep yelled out to his companions.

To be continued