Exile

*BACKGROUND SONG*
"Horizon" by Finley

After yesterday's incident with Rooster and young Chuck. Farmer Shep put Rooster to work what is arguably the worst assignment anyone can have. Cleaning up after the cows in their pen.

It was a rainy day in the out in the countryside and Rooster hated the rain because he would get the "wet dog" smell and would have to get a very long bath to get the odor out along with the waste from the cows.

As for everyone. No one is speaking to Rooster. Everyone is just avoiding him.. Roxy, Hamm, Shep, even the animals.. It shows to how much Rooster messed up a lot.

"Ugh another day of misery.. oh really Mabel! Did you have to make that much of a mess in your pen?!" Rooster complained. "Well excuse me. Rooster! I have to deal with you barking everyday at the other cows or hurting a little boy!" Mabel replied. "Ok look Mabel, I may have hurt the little boy, but I was being chased by a fox who wanted to hurt me and Chuck, and Chuck was crying a lot. What else did you want me to do? Get bitten and have Chuck get killed?" Rooster explained but then realized that Mabel wasn't even listening.

"Well that's just fantastic.." Rooster complained as he cleaned up the pen. "How can I convince everyone that I didn't do it?" Rooster asked himself as the front door started to open by Hamm. "What do you want? I thought you wanted to leave me alone." Rooster told Hamm.

*BACKGROUND SONG ENDS*

"I just came up to check on you" Hamm replied. "Making sure you aren't harming anything else you idiot." Hamm answered. "Shut up Hamm!!! You already annoyed me enough!" Rooster yelled. "Oh I'm so scared.. what are you gonna do? Bite me? Because that will get you in even more trouble" Hamm now being a... a word I don't even want to say towards Rooster.

"Once I'm out of exile or what ever I'm in. You are going to get what's coming to you Hamm." Rooster snared in a angry tone. "Haha we will see about that." Hamm being a cocky dog leaves Rooster and while leaving he kicked one of buckets full of waste and spread onto a clean pen. "HAMM! YOU BASTARD!" Rooster yelled in anger. "Make sure that fox doesn't get you for a third time" Hamm said in the distance, "Fox? Now how did he know I got chased by a fox the second time?" Rooster asked himself before getting back to his assignment "Ugh great now I have to clean this up again. If only I can ask someone for help.." Then Rooster looked at a imaginary camera like if he was in The Office and gave a bright smirk.

"I think I'm going to go ask that fox some questions. Because something is adding up between him and Hamm." Rooster was starting to get suspicious about them thinking what if they are teaming up with each other so Hamm can have the Alpha dog spot at the farm.

Meanwhile we caught up with Hamm seeing how he's doing. "Hey Foxy! You can get out now!" Hamm asked about a fox coming out? "I told you my name is Bentley!" The fox told Hamm. "Shut up. He's now in exile." Hamm told Bentley. "Oh sweet! Now the deal?" Bentley told the Australian Shepherd. "Oh why yes." Hamm then pulled down a bag of ribs and gave them to Bentley. "Oh sweet! It's been a week since I given food to my family." Bentley then tried to take the bag away but then Hamm put his paw on the bag. "Look Fox..I have one more thing I want you to do for me and we are done." Hamm told the fox. "Really again? Look Hamm I just want to go back to my family and hurting others is not my thing. Did you know how guilty I feel about hurting your brother?"

"Yeah I don't care. Now look..." they both exchange words and in the distance Rooster was overhearing the conversation upset and shocked. "Oh I'm going to put some dirt in your eye Hamm."

A/N: Well what a surprise! It turns out the fox from the few chapters is not evil after all. And we got a name. It turns out his name is Bentley. More fuel is added between Rooster and Hamm and now both are about to kill each other. But what can be done to be stopped? And now Rooster is about to ask this fox something. Why is he working for Hamm? Well that does it folks for this chapter. I do apologize if this seems somewhat rushed to the end but I want to end this story before the end of the year so I can work on my other stories. And before I go.. I have a poll. Out of these three characters. Who do you want to see get a origins story next?

- Max
- Gidget
- Duke

Only one vote for person. Make sure to choose wisely and comment. The poll will close on Sunday Night and the winner will be announced Monday.

This is the Racing Fox coming down to the checkered flag 🏁

PS: yes.. this chapter was inspired by a episode from Legends of Chima