Rising Action

A/N: Second to last chapter of this story not going to lie I'm really having a moment finishing up with this chapter and story... wait a minute.. give me a minute... *sobs hard*

"Rooster what are you doing here? I thought I put you in exile?" Farmer Shep yelled at the Welsh Sheepdog. Not knowing that Chuck had went off into the forest.

"Oh Mr Chicken I thought you would show up." Hamm teased Rooster. "You really should've come tonight Rooster, you really shouldn't." The Australian Shepherd kept on teasing.

"Because of this!" Hamm yelled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing Happens

"Because of this!" Hamm yells again,
.
.
.
.
.

Again nothing happens.

"Uh what is up your dogs Shep? One of the attendees of the feast asked Farmer Shep. "I honestly don't know and I wonder if this what happens when I'm gone.

"Damn it Bentley where are you??!" An upset Hamm yells for his "slave"

"I ain't afraid of your Fox friend anymore Hamm, I know your secrets." Rooster revealed.

"Or do you?!" Hamm replied...

"What do you mean?"

Meanwhile...

Roxy went out in the forest chasing down Bentley. The border collie wanted to talk things out with the two canines that were about to rip each other's throats out. Before she noticed the red Fox.

"Please don't hurt me! I'm just doing this to feed my family! The red Fox yelled at Roxy. "Man why did I agree to Hamm's stupid idea!"

Bentley then came to a dead end, now trapped by the trees and the lemon border collie. All Bentley can do is beg for his life.

"No please!! Don't hurt me! I'm begging you!" Bentley pleaded. "Why are you trying to cause a disturbance at the feast! and what does Hamm have to do with this!?" Yelled Roxy

"Ok you want the truth?!" The fox replied. "Hamm payed me to sabotage the party, and prevent Rooster from becoming the alpha dog!" The fox yelled at the top of his lungs explaining.

Roxy pinned down the fox for more questions. "OK! OK!" Bentley was now having a panic attack. "Were you trying to attack Chuck? Roxy replied.

"Oh no I wasn't..." Bentley said back.

"I actually have the child trapped on a cliff."

Meanwhile.. yet again.

"Where's my baby boy!" The father of Chuck cried.

"Hamm what have you done?" The welsh sheepdog asked Hamm.

"You see Mr Chicken, I got my companion.. who isn't here right now to bait you into thinking he's going to disrupt the party when in reality I have the kid follow my slave into the forest when Roxy was chasing him, and how someone has to save him, and it can't be you!"

Hamm explained his evil plan to Rooster.. though like most movies and tv shows.. no one listened to his plan. What Rooster did instead of wasting time is he rushed over to the forest along with the humans to find Chuck.

"Dang it! Happens every-time!" A frustrated Hamm yells

While Hamm is out being frustrated let's go to the Welsh Sheepdog we all know and love. Rooster is running like hell towards the forest.

"Rooster why are you heading into the forest? Farmer Shep asked Rooster. The Welsh Sheepdog gave his owner a worried look

"Oh no.."

A/N: Well well, things are going to get interesting next chapter. And like I mentioned above. Second to last chapter of the story. I remember when I first started this story, feels just like yesterday.. anyways I'll see you guys soon