WTF

Ennard's P.O.V

As I walked over to the living room I turn and smiled "Watch this" was all I said, I started to run my hands down his back to where his shirt and pants meet. Then I snaked some of my wires around his arms and legs, I sled my had up Egg's short making him wimper. Micheal had shifted into his Animatronc form within seconds due to the programming of his defense system. Henry stared at me with a weird look because of my face while I was doing it. I was in a slight smirk because I know he hated waking up in his form so I do it to piss him off. I liked doing it to but of coarse I would never admit to it, "Okay lets get to work" was all Henry could manage to get out of his mouth.

Mike's P.O.V

I felt cold wires but I could not see anything, the only things I could do was feel, smell, and hear. I could not move at all because I was powered off, I hoped that Ennard would tell Henry I could still feel pain and to be careful. "Oh I almost forgot" I heard some one say, it sounded like  Ennard "He can still fell,smell, and .....oh shit he can feel...... a-and he c-can h-hear" I think I heard Ennard studder out. "Oh" I thought "It must have been him touching me like that" I growled in my head "So I think I'm crazy because I'm just talking to myself.....no crazy people don't know there crazy so I think I good" I started to panic. "Ouch that really hurt I guess he pulled the thing out" I felt myself being turned on by a hard figure so I guess it was Ennard it's okay I'm just going to yell at him for touching me any way all I have to do is wait for the rest of my body to turn on then I can attack him. I smiled at my thought I hoped he be there and not just power me on and walk away like the trash he is. When I finally powered on I woke up to see a certain someone at the door. "NO NO NO" was all I said as I ran up the stairs I heard Ennard fallowing me but I did no t care I ran to my room and slamed the door "I can't beleive he is here after everthing I out him through!" I screamed at my self "Eggs are you okay" I turned to see Ennard standing there with a little oil on his face......it was.....my oil....

I apoligise for the delay I have school and not to mention map testiong is coming up sp this summer I won't be posting at all because this is a school lap top and its not mine so yeah im so sorry about that.