ENNARD WHAT THE-

(Look I know Micheal can't eat but when he eats he can't through it up either so its just left in there for Ennard to eat it when he wants it.....In my Au Micheal can eat things and his stomach keeps it good for Ennard (> -   _   - >) just to clarify that another thing is that Micheal has forms he has got at least 3 I might add more later one being his nightmare foxy form but he has got a deamon form not to mintion a wolf/fox form its just where he has a wolf/fox tail and ears)

Micheal P.O.V (Yess still)

"You good bro? if not the LET IT GO!" Ennard asked sarcastically "don't call me that you idiot" I said clearly angry "would your rather me call you eggs?!" Ennard said getting angry. "SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I was mad "Ennard.....Why are you a Trance yelling at each other?" Chris asked. "Chris" I mumbles tears threatening to fall "Because little boy your brother is a selfish brat who cares about no one" Ennard said as he looked straight into my eyes. "What" I mouthed trying to speak but failing. I started to cry and I ran two my closet and shut it, "Aww is the little crybaby mad is he gonna go cry himself to sleep?" Ennard said in a mocking manor. I opened the door a little bit and chucked a shoe at his head which he doges and gets mad. Chris flinched every time Ennard called me a crybaby, "Come on Ennard lets leave this murderer in peace" was all Chris said and left. Ennard had a shocked expression on his face, "you go, I'll catch up" Ennard told Chris, Ennard stood there for a sec waiting to see if I would come out when I didn't he went to leave but heard little sobs coming from the closet. Ennard walked over to the closet and sat on the other side....."Mike......plz......lets start over...." Ennard told me "Why now?" I said in between quite sobs or as quite as I could get them. "because I wan't to...... Mike, we can be friends and no-.... and not be mean to each other anymore..... not to mention I can help you with your fam-" Ennard was interrupted my me saying "Okay okay I get it" "are you out of the way of the door so I don't hit you with it" I said joking  "yeah your good to open the door" he laughed

 Time Skip about 4 hours

Ennard's P.O.V

I went down stairs and found eg- I mean Micheal at the counter with some peanut butter cookies he had just made "Hey Eggo" I said teasing him "Ennard" He Groaned at me "Okay okay" I said laughing. He stuffed another bite of cookie in his mouth, "Your a messy eater" I said. Only now did I notice he was wearing my black shit and he was purple, his eyes were no longer white there were black with a all white pupils. his hair was a tinted purple and brown, "You can still see...Right?" I asked with concern "Yes, I can still see" Mike said as he rolled his eyes playfully. We put the last of the cookie in his mouth and had crumbs on he cheek. I was wearing my normal black hoodie with my red hair and white, yellow, and green party hat. I walked over to eggs and kissed his cheek he blushed and his eyes grew wide I blushed to. ENNARD WHAT THE- I cut him off my smashing my lips on his his eyes fluttered closed with mine we kissed for what felt like forever but was actually 30 seconds. He broke the kiss and looked away his face the definition of crimson I ran off to find Henry to tell him I finally did it. "MIKE YOUR GAY!" I heard from the kitchen I'm guessing Chris was there and saw us kissing I did not mind though I ( I is the 666th word) finally found Henry in the basement.... I hissed when I saw who was down there with him. ( I won't leave y'all with a cliff hanger this time) He was working on Circus Baby and Ballora, I think Henry knew I was down there b the way he whipped around, "Ennard what brings you down here?" Henry said as if the real person that had killed his adoptive son is right behind him. " I came down here to tell you I kissed you son...." I said with a smirk "Oh th-....... *Clicks in on what he just said* Ennard you basterd" Screamed Henry as he grabbed a hammer and Ennard took off running. "EGGS HELP ME" I yelled but stopped dead in my tracks when I got to the living room and saw that Chris had Mike in a dress and tided to a chair. "You look great in a dress eggs" I said as I winked at him. He go all flustered again and tried to yell at be but Chris put tape over his mouth "Shh you the princess... the dragon is guarding you" Mike gave me the help me look, "Sorry I have Exotic butters calling my name. Mike shot me a glare and rolled his eyes and continued to try to get free..........