Who are you!?

Ennard's P.O.V

I'll get it I said be fore he could, Dude Micheal said your a robot, not always I said as I turned into my human form. Micheal looked at me in shock as red blush crept across his face, you like what you see I teased, yes actually he teased back at me I could feel my body heating up. I opened the door and saw a tall man with dark brown and he looked a lot like Micheal, who are you? I asked in a more rude tone of voice, Ennard!? Micheal shouted at me WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?! BE NICE TO THE- he stopped in fear and backed up shaking, dude you okay? I asked him.

Micheal's P.O.V

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I screamed I started to cry I looked around for a way to run but there was only the stairs I tried to run up but I heard a buzz and saw Ennard back in his robot form and on the floor. STOP, JUST STOP HURTING HIM, I ran over to Ennard without thinking and crouched down so only he could hear me. I'm sorry this is all my fault I wispered into his ear.

Ennard's P.O.V

His whispers were so cute then I relished who the heck that guy was it was William Afton, Micheal's father. Thats why he was so scared I flelt my self getting draged away the I got shocked again, STOP IT, STOP IT Micheal's voice broke as he screamed. I blacked out.

Micheal's P.O.V

Ennard?... Ennard?! ENNARD!! I wept till I fell asleep, next thing I know I was in my bed and Ennard was gone, Eggs? I got up and shot to him and hugged him, he hugged me back and we just stayed like that for the rest of the hour. I think he got board because he picked me up Bridle style and put me on the bed we just stayed there and cuddled, where did my dad go? He left with this thing, it had a dark red button he said.

Ennard's P.O.V

Micheal started freaking out and yelling at me, and asking why did I let him take that, whoa whoa whoa whoa. Attempted to calm him down but failed in stead he stopped screaming at me and began to cry really hard. Do you know what you just did? he said through his tears, no I'm sorry I don't I said with a lot of sadness filling my eyes, t-that was m-my reset button. My eyes filled with oil and started to leak, w-what I stuttered I hugged him and he fell asleep in my arms. I'm going to get that shock remote and that rest button.