M-micheal

(Thank you all so much for number 17 on adult humor this is my first story and its up to you all for smut. I can't thank you all enough im not evan that old)

  Ennard's P.O.V:      I walked out the door locking it be hide be silently to not wake Micheal and off I was to get the remote from his asshole of a dad. Suddenly I was stopped in my tracks by a huge nightmarish fox, "W-ERE T-E FUCK Y*U T-!NK Y*U G*ING!?" it screamed at me. "Chill dude or girl or who ever you are i'm going to get some thing for a friend for mine." I said Cooley. "No your not." the fox said in a quieter motive. "BICH TRY TO STOP ME!" I yelled as I attempted to dart between its legs. I failed, really bad, the fox thing grabbed me and set me down gently, "WTF!?" "YOU FUCKING DUE-SH BAG, LET ME GO!" I screeched. I tried to jump scare the fox but the eye of the fox twitched and the fox stank into a small figure. "EGGS?!" I yelled. "YOU FUCKING JERK!" Eggs screamed at me "Eggs?" I said really low. Eggs whimpered like a dog and just ignored me, he got up and walked out of the room and down the stairs. Eggs then went into the living room and sat on the couch, then he turned on the tv. "Eggs why can't I go get the remote for you and my shock thing for you and I?" "W-well E-e-ennard I can disconnect the shock collar." he said in a hushed voice "You can that's great, but what about the reset button?" I questioned. I can d-disconnect the reset b-button but is r-risky." he mumbled "What do you mean by risky? HOW RISKY!?" Micheal flinched when I raised my voice. "Fine on a scale of 1-10 how risky." I said coley as I sat down next to him "Well I have a 5.9% of powering off for good if something goes wrong......but...." Micheal said quietly. " But what!!" I screamed in at his face. He stayed silent "are you gonna answer me?" I said clearly not wanting to sit there any longer. "You know what he said as he touch my neck I felt my self going to a dark place but before everything went black he said, "Maybe I won't tell you what I have planed stupid wires.

Micheal P.O.V:      I powered Ennard of without warning because he was being a dick. I attempted to pick him up but I forgot how heavy he was so ended up dragging him instead of carying him down the stairs to the basement. I took apart the wires in the neck area and found a little chip "That must be it" I thought as I took it off and put him back together "Just in time" I thought as I saw the robot begin to stir awake. He shot up and screamed "what did you do" at my face "This is really getting old" I thought as I showed him a remote, "Wait please I'm sorry don't hit the button. I decided to press if so be a dick and to scare him. Ennard squeezed his eyes shut to prepare for the shock, nothing came "Umm....... I think you broke it" He said whether happy. "No dumbass I took the shock button out of you idiot" I said in a annoyed way. "You bich, you did that to get back at me for screaming your face didn't you." he said almost laughing, I ignored him and walked away. We walked out of the basment and up to the bedroom, "Would you stop fallowing me!" I said a little louder then it should have been. " No, you have to learn to live with me whether you like it or not" he spat with venom basically coming out of his mouth with every word. I did not mean to but I started (started it the 666 word) to tear up a bit at the way he said it, with out thinking I ran. "Micheal wait I'm sorry" He said as he chased me. I ran down the stairs and into the living room and dashed for the door I stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw.....    "M-micheal" Ennard said caching up to me and seeing what I stopped for.   

(This took me so long its ridiculous anyway there are a lot of words in the story bye and remember to be nice and have a great day/night)