Chapter One

Hey hey! Welcome to I Do(n't) Care! This story is mostly just for the fun, and to step away from my other series for a bit but I will be writing that soon too, so don't worry.

This is a werewolf book and has strong language and sexual content so be warned! 18+ only please. This book also uses offensive and homophobic slurs not to be repeated, please be kind to one another.

With that being said this story follows the journey of 4 main characters, those being; Laken and Damon, and Kaygen and Nate. This is a boyxboy, which means love between two males. Also, they are two separate relationships brought into one book, I'm really not into sharing.

So, if you're still confused by anything let me know, if not, enjoy reading. ^^

*

"What do you mean he's not going to make it?! We have 300 people out there waiting for the heartthrob act. Oh, my goodness, what are we going to do?!" Miss Conny shrieked, frantically flapping her hands in front of her face that was now bright red.

Her small ginger head peeped around the curtains to where the students and teachers waited in anticipation, but what she didn't know was that most of the kids sitting in their seats weren't paying much attention as it is.

Their faces were buried into phones, chatter cast out among friends filled the empty air, and Miss Conny was on her way to her third panic attack of the morning.

That's right, it was only morning, 11am to be exact, one hour left and we would be free to have our lunches and get back to our everyday lives.

"Can't we just get someone else to do it?" Some background singer had asked.

"We have no time! Do any of you know all the words to the next track?" Her eyes frantically flicked through each student that now stood backstage, she looked close to tears, I almost felt sorry for her but instead a sigh escaped my mouth as I pushed myself away from the post I was leaning against.

"L does." I cursed myself, knowing I would have to pay for this later but the last time something like this happened, Miss Conny was a nightmare to deal with for a whole month, she refused to let it go, there was even a point in time where she straight up just refused to show up to school, how she kept her job is beyond me.

"Can he sing?" The words jumped out of her mouth faster than I could catch them, I tried not to shiver as her now wide stare pierced into my soul, hope was glistening in her watery eyes.

"Yeah..." But that doesn't mean he will.

"Fantastic! Get him here, quickly," she demanded, not listening to anything else I had to say. Great.

It didn't take me long to find him, after all I knew where he would be, I didn't say anything as I grabbed his arm and pulled him along with me.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?" He demanded, trying to pull his arm out of my grip.

"I need a favour."

"Okay, then you ask me, don't just drag me along like I'm your pet," he huffed.

"Sorry, it's been a long day." I released his arm and he started walking beside me.

"It's 11am," he deadpanned.

"What's your point?"

"Anyway...uh...what did you need?" I didn't answer him as we entered the theatre, it took me a moment to realise he had stopped walking and I turned back to him, preparing to hit him with the best puppy dog face I could master but I could tell as soon as I turned around, he knew exactly what I wanted him to do.