𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚜 & 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢

Click. Click. Click click.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop taking pictures?"

"Sorry, Kei-kun."

Y/N chuckled when she got caught again taking a picture of Kei from her phone.

Ever since that morning, she kept on taking candid shots of him in every angle if possible, and that resumed during their lunch break while they are settled in their usual spot.

"But I want to change my wallpaper... And done!"

She held out her phone with a proud smile as she admire her new wallpaper which is the one she recently took that shows her boyfriend's side profile.

Tsukishima cringed at the sight of himself on another person's wallpaper.

He's not really a fan of taking photos of himself and most of the time, he's just forced on taking one either by her or his team mates from the volleyball club.

The last picture he can remember that he took with her was after their play in middle school where she was dressed in a dinosaur costume and him in a knight costume, taken by his mom.

Of course, there are times as well when she will ask for them to take a picture together but he will always decline.

"What's your wallpaper, Kei-kun?"

He was taken aback by the sudden question coming from her that he almost choked on the strawberry milk drink he was sipping.

Once she regained his composure after a few coughs and pounds on his chest, he turned to her with a frown.

"Why do you want to know? That's invasion of privacy."

"I'm just curious because last time, your wallpaper was a picture of the moon."

She recalled but that was a really long time ago when he accidentally left his phone in her room one time that he visited.

Right after that incident, Tsukishima has been really cautious and never left his phone. Even not letting her see or touch it as much as possible.

Meeting her eyes full of anticipation, he broke the eye contact so he's facing the other way as he stood up.

"Lunch will end soon. I'll go to the restroom."

And with that, he left a pouting Y/N who watched his retreating back.

"I was just asking..."

-----

"L-L/N-san!"

Y/N just got up from her seat so they can transfer to the music room for their next class when Eiji called up to her.

Holding her music book and recorder close to her chest, she turned to the brown haired boy who has a blush on his cheeks.

He was planning to talk to the girl but the bell got ahead of him indicating that lunch was over and he found this the perfect opportunity to approach.

Before lunch ended, he was at the restroom when he noticed a phone by the sink. There's no one else but him in there so he decided to check who it belong to so he can return it.

To his surprise, he saw that it is Y/N's picture on the wallpaper.

The phone didn't have any passcode so he swiped on the screen to be taken directly to its gallery where more pictures of the girl are there.

L/N-san?! She comes to the boy's restroom?!

That's why he decided to return the phone back to her even if that means that he needed to find the courage to talk to her again.

"You... I found your phone e-earlier so..."

Eiji held out the phone to her but it took her a while to take it since it's somewhat familiar.

She turned the phone to look at the back where she saw the small moon sticker at the upper right corner of the phone. Which is oddly familiar since that's the same sticker she stuck on Kei's phone.

"Oh! This is not mine. This is Kei-kun's phone."

"..."

"..."

"Huh?!"

-----

Meanwhile...

"Tsukki, are you alright?"

Tsukishima has been rummaging inside his bag for quite some time now and Yamaguchi has never seen him this anxious before.

"My phone... I can't find it... my phone is missing!"

*****

( Edited )

A/N : So as requested by some of you guys... It's been a while but I did my best. Really. But I hope you guys liked it!

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJfEcF3v/

com/ZSJfEcF3v/

xx