𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒 & 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝

𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 Legyovochka  𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒋𝒊. 

ㅡㅡㅡ

Have you ever felt like you just wanna get swallowed by the earth beneath you? The deeper the better?

Just disappear to a place where no one recognises you?

Or maybe change your name to Mary or James since they are the top most common names according to Google?

Because nothing will make Eiji happier at this moment but to disappear from embarrassment.

Why of all days did he decide to do this right now?

At first, his only plan is to enter highschool, study hard, make friends, and graduate. But it was never in his plan to fall in love.

From the very first day of school, he already caught his attention with her cheerful greeting by entering the classroom and he knew he's not the only one.

He can't help but steal glances every now and then at the girl's direction. He was too shy to talk to her anyway so that's the best he can do for now.

But months passed by and he still can't look at her in the eyes or talk to her without running away even after being elected as their class representative. It was his job to communicate with the class but he just can't when it comes to her.

Until opportunity opened its window for him when the class decided to visit the public pool.

He was finally able to ask her out!

His chest has been beating wildly against his chest and the happiness just keeps bubbling up inside of him.

He finally talked to her even with his occasional stuttering.

Unfortunately, good things doesn't last for long.

Y/N has a boyfriend.

Not just any other guy. She's dating a good looking athletic dude.

How can he compete to that when all he can do is play his guitar? He can't compete against this tall volleyball player with just his guitar!

So why?

A year have passed ever since that day but he hasn't forgotten about his little crush towards the girl.

It was a Wednesday afternoon when he called out to her on the empty hallway after delivering the paper works to the student council room.

He stood there a few feet away in front of her with the unknown courage he found.

"L/N-san... I like you!"

The surprise was visible on the girl's face. Even with the orange setting sun hits her skin, the blush that grew from the sudden confession is still evident.

"I like you... for a really long time now..."

His words came out in almost a whisper but his eyes held the sincerity of his confession.

"Eiji-kun... I'm sorry..."

He knew that was coming yet he still did it and the truth still hurts. He knew since the beginning but the relief of finally letting his heart out is there. But it's still breaking his heart.

And to add more salt to his open wounds, the tall blonde athlete called out to her.

Y/N glanced at him apologetically but a sincere, and warm smile made its way on her lips.

"Thank you, Eiji-kun."

And there she goes.

Running towards the man that will never be him.

Tsukishima knows with just one look. And for once, he held back saying any of his signature remarks towards Eiji.

He gave him a nod. Like an unspoken agreement between the two of them before they walk out of the school building.

Was it the distance? Maybe. Maybe it was just the tears that won't stop running down his face.

And there goes his first love slowly fading from his sight.

"Aaaw... so she has a boyfriend? That's sad."

His head whipped to where the voice came from in surprise.

Oh no...

There leaning by the door frame of an open classroom is a senior with a hand on her hip and the other waving a lollipop who has a smirk on her lips.

How can he not notice that someone is standing there before initializing his confession?!

"You're that Kitamura Eiji, right?"

And that smile tells him one thing.

She's definitely a bad news.

xx