chapter 2

Violet had woken up next morning with a pounding headache and barely any sleep. She checked the clock witch said 7:25 AM. She got out of bed and slowly got ready. Her body was not having it today. She felt sick to her tummy like she was gonna vomit. 

8:10 AM rolled around and Violet locked up her apartment after feeding her cat and of course grabbing her purse. One she arrived at the huge building that had many workers , she contemplated running away and finding another job. She sighed out softly before shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts. She opened the big glass doors, walking in. Violet looked at a everyone blushing hard. All these people looked wealthy. She put her head down as she started to head down the hallway that leads to Andy's work place. Once she arrived , everyone looked up from their seats. Violet once again blushing. A hand on her back startled her and made her jump she instantly flinched thinking someone was gonna hit her. 

Andy took notice of this, for he was the one who touched her back in the first place. He knew that her flinching ment something more then just getting a little startled . "Are you ok hunny?" Andy's deep voice soothes like velvet. "Mhm." Vi managed to speak out. "Ok, " Andy was very uneasy about accepting it but non the less did not act on the feelings of it being somewhere feeling in her past.

"Well your office is next to mine, you will do basic tasks like transferring calls, taking notes and memos and also you will be in charge of my meetings."  Andy states giving a kind smile to the young girl. Violet nodded didn't seem too hard, right. Mr.Biersack went over a couple more things then left so vi could get work done. Violet was very wrong about this being an easy job, it was just a tad bit harder then she expected . just within the first 2 hours, vi had gotten over 30 calls, all mainly for Mr.Biersack. 

Violets headache was starting to come back hitting her hard at a rapid pace, so her head was killing her so much that she teared up a little. She wanted to go home to Salem and take some ibuprofen for her headache . She whined softly as she rubbed her temples . there was a light knock at the door. "What is it?" She grumbled head hurting so bad. "Is that any way to talk to you boss?" Mr.Biersacks deep voice called out. "I-i-." Vi tries to say something she had known she fucked up. Now he was gonna fire her on her first day. "I'm expecting an answer , little girl." His voice seemed to ring out in the room before Mr.Biersack closed the door. Violet blushes at his statement, she may be only 5 foot but she wasn't that little. "I um, I have a really bad headache please forgive me sir." Vi whispered out softly in fear of losing her job. 

"Aww, you have a head ache? Do you need to take something maybe some water too?" Mr.Biersck said softly walking closer to her. Vi shook her head no, she needed some but she wasn't gonna take some from him, it was rude to do so. "Does it hurt?" Mr.Biersck asked. "Mhm," vi whispered , "a lot actually ."  "Aww hunny." Vi blushes for the 30th time that day. What was with all the cute names Mr.Biersack called her?. "Here I'll go get you some ibuprofen." He stated softly. "Thank you Mr.Biersack." Violet said with half of a smile. Mr.Biersack not log after he left returned once again.  Mr.Biersack gives her the bottle of ibuprofen and some water. Violet swallows 2 pills. "Good girl.." Mr.Biersack states with a smile. Violet only huff in response . 

Soon the day drags on slowly but not too bad. Before violet know it it's time to go home. The small girl collects her bag and grabs the bottle of ibuprofen, to return to Mr.Biersack. She reached his office quickly. She knocks on the door, and Andy responds with a come in tiredly . 

"Oh hi, how was your first day sweetheart?" Andy asks.

"Umm it was ok. I'm here to return you ibuprofen." Violet squeaks out. Violet was extremely shy around Mr.Biersack. I mean he was beautiful, his icy blue eyes , his sharp jaw bone, his contoured cheeks. Violet still in her day dream thinking about Mr.Biersack.

"Violet? Did you hear me??" Mr.Biersack asks tiredness in his voice. Vi shakes her head no. "Use your words." Mr.Biersack demands sternly . "n-no sir, i-i was day dreaming ." Violet answers in defeat. Mr.Biersack sighs softly. 

"You don't take care of your self very well, do you?" Mr.Biersack hums out quietly . Violet glares at her boss, and says, "what d-do you mean? I can fend for myself perfectly fine, thank you." Mr.Biersack chuckled softly. 'Only if she knew, she's such a little girl, like a broken doll that needs to be fixed.' Mr.Biersack thinks now caught up in his day dream. "I should go sir," vi calls out snapping Mr.Biersack out of his daydream. "Alrighty, I'll see you tommorow?" Mr.Biersack calls out before Violet is at the door. "Of course sir." She calls out . "Good girl." Mr.Biersack whispers. "Hmm what?" Vi asked nor hearing what he said. "Oh nothing for you to worry about sweet girl." He chuckles. "See you tommorow." Violet smiles. "Be here at 8:30, bye violet." Mr.Biersack calls out. "Bye Mr.Biersack." Violet sighs out.

TIME SKIP A WEEK. 

It had been a week since Violet stated to work for Mr.Biersack. it was fantastic. She finally paid her rent off. The pay was extremely good. She also went shopping for new food, barley having enough in the house from the previous 2 weeks. To say she loved working with Mr.Biersack was and under statement . he was always so nice and kind with her. But she did notice his dominant attitude towards everyone including her . he never yelled at her with others, it was a more things like , ' use your words' and 'sweetheart take a break.' She really liked him. And to say she had a little crush on him was a lie, she thought he was so handsomely beautiful, especially his icy blue eyes. 

ANDYS POV* 

a week, a week of pure bliss. Violet is such a hard worker, too much of a hard worker id say. She rarely gives her self breaks.  She's such a good listener too. The truth is, im not completely normal. I want a baby. No , I don't mean making babies with a person you love deeply. I mean I want a little girl, someone I can hold and cuddle. In into agere, witch helps people like little girls regress to a state of a childlike mindset, to de-stress and forget about everything . it's in no way of being sexual. It's wrong when people try to sexualize it.

It's a coping skill, to help people who are broken..,just like Violet. I wanted her. I could see her cute little face when she blushed as I call her cute names. It's only been a week, but im so intrigued by her. I'd love her to be my little girl. Have her be to little to do anything, as I say 'aw noo, let papa do that for you your too tiny.' I hum out softly In a day dream. Having her ask me to do her hair, her cuddling up to me as I gives her all the kissies. She was truly one of a kind. But she was broken too, im gonna fix her. She's broken, now is time to fix my little doll.