chapter 6

Andy's pov

She's the perfect little girl. She's laying on my lap asleep, peacefully dreaming. She's so beautiful.

She's always filled with so much doubt. I hope I can help her regress more. Maybe I can set up a tea party with her and all her stuffies.

I decided to end up making breakfast. as I cook some pancakes and bacon my two cats crow and femme come in.
I know vi has a cat, Salem I think. We should get all the kitty's acquainted.

I hear movement from the living room.

"Daddy?" A small voice calls. Holy shit she just called me Daddy!  

"Yes Doll I'm in the kitchen!" I say with a big smile. Soon small little foot steps could be heard coming into the kitchen. Her hair slightly a mess, she rubs her eyes trying to adjust to the lighting.

"Hey angel!" I say happily.

"H-hi Andy, " she whispers softly. I slightly frown at the fact she probably got embarrassed by calling me daddy.

"Making food, pancakes and bacon, would my princess like anything else?" I ask looking at her, she's trying to get up on one of the stools that's way too tall for her .

"Let daddy help you up Doll." I pick her tiny frame up with ease, softly setting her down in the stool. She blushes madly.

"Thanks a-andy" she bites the inside of her lip.

"Don't do the sweetheart, don't wanna hurt yourself," I say as I pull her lip out from chewing it.
She blushes and pouts.

"So fucking adorable!" I chuckled.

She blushes more n hides her face. God fucking adorable.

I can't resist, I pick her up setting her on my hip as she hides her face in the shoulder.

"Who you hiding from silly girl?" I ask while twisting a strand of her hair around my fingers.

She softly giggles, hidden deeper at this point.
"Such a cutie pie!" I say in a funny voice giving her head a kiss.

"Hmphhh!" She whines as she is all flustered.

"Nope, don't give daddy attitude sweetheart, your so cute when you pout, but don't think I won't hesitate to put you in the corner if you keep acting up.

"HMPHHH!!!!" She whines louder.
"Violet.." I warned..

"HMPHHH, your a meanie!" She whines.

"Your acting like a brat, where did my good little girl go? Hmm?"

I ask her. She sticks her tongue out.

I sigh heavily. "Violet , Daddy told you that if you keep acting up, he would put you in the corner." Her eyes widdened.
"I'm counting to three, your tiny butt better be in that corner but three or I'll make it 30 minutes instead of 15 minutes.." I point to the corner in the kitchen so I could still watch her.

She wasn't having any of it. She stomped her foot down. "Don't wanna!!" She yelled.

"One..." I started.

She rolled her eyes.

"Two.." I say with my arms folded .

"Hmph!" She starts to walk off, attitude dripping.

"Three! That it ,your being a brat!"

I picked her up and spanked her three times. She gasps and starts to tear up. Breaks my heart..

"Daddy!!" She pouts tears rolling down.

"Listen, your gonna stand in this corner for 30 minutes, nose presses to it, standing up. You may not get up, speak or turn around, after 30 minutes, your gonna tell daddy why you chose to act out,ok darlin?"