chapter 9

Andy's POV

Violet has been on a role today. She was so good with her uncles , CC have her way too much sugar.

All the guys treated her so soft and delicately.
Well some reason I was expecting her to act out, she's just doing sooner than expected.

I sighed, Already exhausted from her tantrums today.

Now she was sitting at the kitchen table, playing with her food. I've been very lenient and patient with her today, but oh man my patience is hanging on by a thread.

"Violet I've asked you a few times already, eat and stop playing with your food." I sighed waiting for another tantrum.
She glares at me then smiles and suddenly the bowl of Mac and cheese is spilt all over the floor. Giggles erupting from her.

I sighed heavily. I really don't wanna punish her but she's got away with way too much today.

"That's it little girl! Your going to sit in the corner, nods pressed into it, not a sound or anything and I swear if you move or turn you head back , your punishment will be much worse." I said dripping with authority.

Violet is almost too quick as she tries to get up and run past me. I grab her wrist and adjust her over my shoulder, placing 5 harsh spanks on her ass. She whined not realizing how much deep trouble she's in

I grab a small stool and place her down on it making her whine more as the contact of the stool with her stinging ass .

"B-but - but D-Daddy.." she pouts.

I sigh trying to soften my tone, but also help her understand she's still in trouble.

"Babydoll, you're acting up so much today.. yelling at me for turning the TV off , coloring on the table when I specifically asked you not too, throwing a tantrum when it was time to get out of the bath, called papa mean names, "

I sighed as I noticed her weepy wet eyes. "Baby? Wheres my good Dollie, hmm wheres she at right now?" She just pouted and started to cry more. I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "It's ok baby girl , papa's here."

I sighed for the millionth time today.

"Little girl, your gonna sit in this corner, nose presses into it, no looking back, not a sound and you can't look back. I'm setting a timer for 15 minutes, then you can think about how you've acted out today. Then tell papa what's wrong, hmm,ok?" I asked softly thumbing her tears away. She nods still crying. I giver her wet cheek a kiss.

I set a timer for 15 minutes. "Ok kitten. The timer started, nose to the corner." I sighed frowning .

I eventually walked into the kitchen looking at violet every few minutes to make sure she was following what I said .

I cleaned up the mess of the Mac and cheese on the floor.

I cleaned up more in the kitchen and finally the timer rang. I shut it off and slowly walk over to the girl nose pressed into the corner sulking.

"Ok, baby all over, wanna tell papa why you had a bad day,hmm , tell papa what's wrong?" I ask attempting to brush her hair sticking to her wet cheeks .

I frowned when she looked up and she just bursts into tears. "Oh little Doll!" I sigh bringing her Into my chest. "Cry it all out, her all the icky out." I said trying to calm her down by playing with her hair.

"M sorry papa, j-just  i-" violet breathing heavily. "Baby, hey ,hey nono don't get yourself all worked up." I picked her up on the way to the kitchen to grab her inhaler.

I had recently found out after one of violets panic attacks that she needs an inhaler when she starts hyperventilating, like she is now.

"Kitten , breathe, breathe for papa, papas getting your inhaler, little love." I whisper.

I put her inhaler to her lips, "breathe in.." I tell her. She listens inhaling. She breathes out, we continue the process for a few.

I sat her on the counter. "Better love?" I ask and she nods. "Can you tell papa what's up love?" I ask rubbing circles on her wet cheeks.

"Hmm yea, tell papa what's up?" She nods almost moving slower than usual.

"J-jus felt off today, n um , don know , head hurt an all upset, n papa mad at me." She says getting slightly upset again.

"Doll, breathe. Yea just an off day? It ok everyone has some of those days, even papas little love. Your head hurts, why didn't you tell papa sweet girl? And little girl, I'm not mad papas not mad, a little frustrated, but it's ok. Papa did fully understand why you were having an off day today. Good job using your words to tell dada love." I whisper giving her multiple kisses .

She nodded exhausted and puts her head on my chest.

I sigh I love her way to much.

Violets POV

I'm getting ready for bed after Dada's and mine upset. My head hurts. I'm getting ready in my bathroom, bushing my teeth, hair, taking my make up off. I'm using the bathroom when It hits me. "Fucccckkk!" I whine, no wonder why I've been off today. I started my fucking period.

I whine and slightly tear up. No wonder.

I grab a pad and clean myself up , get into a fresh pair of underwear and pj's .

I sigh softly, somewhat out of a little headspace.

"H-hey I'm A-andy?" I ask softly almost choking on my tears.

"Mhmm, what's up- oh baby what's wrong tell dada why your crying hmm? Papa will make it all better!" Andy instantly going in caregiver mode.

I sobbed into his chest. "G-got my p-period.." I whines. "Ooohhhh.." is all he said at first . It made sense now. Andy rubs my back n giving me soft kisses on my head .

"It's ok baby, wanna have daddy take care of you ?" He asks , my eyes widdened.

"I-its um gross n with the blood, and-and Im Crank and hungry and sad, and-" I stated to get overwhelmed.

"Baby, kitten, calm down. it's ok, I don't think it's gross, it's what happens to girls every so often , it's natural baby doll, what can dada do for you right now love ?" "Hmm c-chocolate .." I stated grumpy..
"Hmm well, only because your on your period ok little one?" "Ok" I sighed .

Andy grabbed the chocolate and came back with a warm wash cloth.

He gave me bits and pieces of the chocolate and put the warm cloth on my forehead.

I was currently sitting in his lap while with his free hand he rubs soft circles on my tummy .
I sighed feeling relaxed . Daddy lets me pick out a cartoon movie to watch and with his belly rubs , cuddles and kisses eventually lulls me to sleep.