First day of school.

A/N I'm sorry if the characters are ooc this is my first time writing QWQ. enjoy

Gradients POV:

I was getting ready for school when my brother Paperjam came in my room.
"Hay gray mom wants to talk to you." 
"Umm ok." 

"Hay mom you wanted to talk to me?"

Hi gray i just wanted to tell you that when you get to school there'll be someone waiting for you there. She smiled

"Who?"

"Hehe you'll see ."

Confused, I shrugged and went to grab my  bag and leave.
When I got there, PJ went to go to his friend group.  Me though, i didn't have many friends. Not to mention it was the first day of school and there's new people everywhere. I decided to relax by a tree and draw on my Graphics tablet when I noticed someone familiar waved at me' but I couldn't quite put my finger on who?

Lux's POV:

It was my first day back in the old neighborhood that I met gradient in. A long time ago I had to move away with my family due to family issues with my uncle nightmare. But since I got back I decided I'd make it my mission to find gradient. After a few minutes of looking around I noticed dark colored skeleton sitting by tree slouched over, at that point I practically knew it was him. I wave my hands above my had to get his attention, it's sort of worked but it didn't look like he quite knew who I was. I got a little closer and called out his name.

"GRADIENT IT'S ME LUX!"

After I called out to him I saw his face light up with excitement and put his drawing tablet back in his backpack. He came running over towards me giving me a big hug.

"Lux I've missed you so much!"

"Hehe I've missed you too gradi."

Me and gradient have been best friends since childhood sadly we lost contact with each other after I got a new phone.

'Wow lux you've changed a lot, you look so grown-up now"

" hehe and you haven't changed a bit, but i'm glad"

"So how have you been"

" I've been good other than some family issues with my uncle Nightmare but I've been good, you?"

"Eh same old same old I guess nothing's been really happening."
But seeing you again made me happy enough.

I blushed a little when he said that I don't know why though and for some reason I feel different when I'm around him now like a good different. What's going on? Why do I feel this way? Well either way it's a good feeling I like it.

Gradient's POV:

Seeing Lux again feel so good. she was pretty much my only friend and my earlier childhood. Which is why I felt so alone when she left, but now she's back I know I won't have to suffer alone through this god-awful school year. But something caught my eye socket(?) I noticed she blushed when I said I was happy to see her I wonder why? But she looks really cute when she did though' wait WHAT AM I THINKING! She's my best friend we couldn't be a thing it would never work. Would it?

A/N okay the end of this chapter sorry if it sucked, that's your fucking opinion so fuck off I had fun if tiu liked sweet!

At the top of the disgusting ship child I made I'm not proud of it🤣