HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

A/n newsflash whether or not you want me to do it I'm doing it anyway. Your Mother's Day special.

Gradient's POV:

It was Mother's Day and me and Lux wanted to have a party for our mom and we decided that we would do is I would get some presents for dream and she would get some presents for my mom, we didn't know why we're doing it like that we just wanted to. I was at Walmart getting some stuff for dream. I got everything I needed paid for it and decided to text Lex to see how she was doing on her mission.

G: Hay love you got what you need?

L: Yeah, I just got ink some art stuff that I don't think she has yet.

G: Okay sounds good. I'll see you in a bit okay.

L: Okay oh and did we confirm that we are going to have the party at our house?

Yes, yes we did

Ok. Love you😘.

G: love you too😍.

End of conversation.

I arrived home, and started getting ready for the party. Me and Lux started putting up decorations because she wanted to =v= , and started setting up snacks, drinks, and we are all going to watch a movie. But there is one thing I had planned that Lux didn't, I was going to get her a gift.( you'll have to find out what it is later) which I already had that gift pre-ordered and I was going to go pick it up during the party, and I made up the perfect excuse to leave to go pick it up. My mom knew about this so she was going to help lie for me while I went to go pick it up. Is about time for our parents to arrive and lo and behold our parents at the door -.- they got inside had some drinks and food and then game time for me to pick up the present but I didn't get to watch the movie yet but I had no time.

Hay Lux I forgot something at the store and I need to go get it real quick is it okay if I leave for second and Miss part of the movie.

Umm I guess what do you need to get?

Oh I forgot a really important gift said I was going to give to my mom personally and I need to go get it really quick

Oh ok I understand well make it quick I don't want you to miss too much of the movie.

Don't worry love I'll be real quick.

I kissed the top of her head and then quickly leave to the door I get outside and into my car and drive off in a place where I pick up the gift.

( what's happening with lux)

So ink, how have you and Eric been these past few years I remember I used to come over to your house all the time how has it been?

Oh it's been great, I'd say the most that happened while you're gone is great and got really sad and lonely but other than that things have been pretty good, such as me, error, gradient, and PJ all got to go on family vacations a few times.

Wow! Sounds like you all had lots of fun, but it does make me upset to hear that gradient was sad. Speaking of gradient he said he was going to pick up a certain gift for you is there anything you have been wanting lately?

O-Oh! Umm yeah! I've been wanting err... a new type of marker that came out recently a brand new design, it is also scented.

Oh... interesting( that's odd Ink is acting strange).

( back with gradient)

I was driving back from the shop with a little present box strapped in the passenger seat for Lux. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she receives it I should be able to get there in time to finish the last half of the movie and then when our parents leave I can give it to her then I just have to make sure it doesn't make any noise. I was able to make it back home in time to watch the rest of the movie with me and lux's parents. We hung out for a little bit talked and reminisced, and then it was time for our parents to go we said our goodbyes and hugged each other. And then I picked up the present box and went up to lux.

Hey Lux happy Mother's Day.😊

Aww. umm? Thank you gradient but I'm not a mother.

Well you are now.

Lux's POV:

I I was so confused. What does he mean by that what is he trying to say. I felt a slight blush come across my face thinking of different possibilities. No way he could be asking me for a baby right now we're not even married so that's out of the picture. So what else could he be talkin about he presented me with small present box with holes in it. I took the Box still confused I looked at him with a look dad said "are you pranking me?" He just shook his head no, so then I just under the ribbon and open the top of the box when I saw what was in it I held the box with one hand while putting the other over my mouth in Surprise and happiness. Inside the box with a small tabby kitten with a purple bow collar

 Inside the box with a small tabby kitten with a purple bow collar

The kitten was so adorable and I felt a small tear of Joy coming down my cheek

The kitten was so adorable and I felt a small tear of Joy coming down my cheek. I set the box down on the coffee table so I can have both arms to swing them around gradient's neck bring him into a big hug and kiss him.

AWW BABY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! 😆

heheh you're welcome lovely.☺

Is it a boy or a girl?

Well the Pet Shop said it was a girl. So what are you going to name her?

Hmm? I like... Cinder.

Good name love😊

Thank you.☺

Meaning gradient cuddle on the couch with our new fur baby, is the suite of gradients get me a kitten it was so cute of him to remember how much I love kittens when I was little, and by giving me this kitten is guaranteed I will marry this man one day me gradient and Cinder all drifted off to sleep while watching TV and while I was sleeping I could still hear and feel Cinder purring in my lap. I love my fluffy family.

A/n what is up my beautiful baby beans I hope you like this chapter if you didn't why did you read to the end? But if you did yay I'm glad you liked it and I just decided that I would do a Mother's Day special anyway because I wanted to and for those of you who wouldn't have wanted me to do it well too bad because I did it anyways I wish all of you and your mother's a Happy Mother's Day peace out✌