starting somthing new

A/N art is not mine. I'm probably going to work on the next half tomorrow but right now it is like 12 a.m. comment whether or not you're reading this at 12 to 3 a.m. LOL

Gradient's POV:

I was laying in bed thinking about that kiss me and Lux head, gosh it was magical I could feel my face heating up with blush by the second but I didn't care nothing else mattered the only thing I cared about at the moment was Lux. But then I started thinking if we kissed does that mean we're together, are we a thing now, does she want to be a thing, but I don't have any experience in the whole dating area just got to be so mad I can ask advice for certainly not my dad though oh hell no not after the advice he gave me last time * Vietnam flashbacks* Shivers go down my spine thinking about it the cringe.
I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it it was a text from LUX!!!!! Dear God I feel like a teenage girl getting a text from her Crush but like I said I didn't care

L=lux. G=Gradient.

L: hay gradi what are you doing?

G: talking to you lol

L: lol fair enough. Well anyways I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with me this weekend

G: yeah sure that sounds fun 🙃

L: ok! Do you want to go to the park or something?

G: yeah we can do that sounds cool.

L: ok I would invite you to my house but you have the chance of getting murdered by my dad's so... .

G:WAIT WHAT!

L: lol I'm just kidding I wouldn't let him murder you.

G:phew.

Lol: LOL okay so what time and what day do you want to hang out.

G: how about Saturday at 3

L: perfect! see you then.

G: see ya.

End

Should I asked her if she wants to become a couple would that be weird or was that kiss just a complete accident and she didn't mean anything behind it. God I think too much! But what if that is the case should I ask her, even if I did I probably get too scared and say something like or just wanted to ask if I should bring a picnic basket, or something stupid like that. I see PJ walk into my room so I set my phone beside me and pick up my drawing tablet so I can completely ignore him like the good brother I am haha.

Hey bro what you up to.

The usual.

Wow. That sounds amazing

I know right.

I see him walk over at my phone and then I realized that I didn't lock it before I can even grab it he snatches it and starts looking through it I am instantly pissed off.

I heard some shit went down yesterday and something about you and Lux I wasn't there to see it since I was at home helping Mom with something and I couldn't come to school that day so why not to just look through your phone and see what happened~~

Give me my phone back you ass clown!!!

Oh look! A conversation between you and Lux. Looks like you and her are going on a date~~~~

IT'S NOT A DATE YOU UGLY POTATO!!!

Dude, I'm clearly the better looking out of the two of us.

Maybe so but I'm clearly the more Superior one

Sere dream big, brother

Mm. Just give me my phone please.