one day that will be us

Lux's POV:

Today what's Phoenix's wedding and I was helping her get ready. She was telling me about how happy she was that Blizz ( her boyfriend)  actually " grew a pair" and proposed to her skip. Different people were in charge of different things I was helping with dress and makeup when some other people were helping with hair and custom vows. I was able to get her a custom dress that look like this.

I couldn't stop thinking about how much I would love to see me and gradient's wedding day

Yo under ground to Lux

Oh! Sorry heheh. ^^"

What's goin on in that head of yours?

Just thinking about how much I want me and gray to get married.

Well it will all come and good time. He just has to grow a pair of nuts and propose.

Pfftt haha. Well you're right it will all come in good time. I just hope that time is soon.

Hay, maybe he will be inspired by me and Blizz's wedding?

Maybe, but I don't want to force him into something he's not ready for yet.

Well that's reasonable, but I'm just saying it's about time y'all been together for a while. Not to mention there's the plus of knowing each other since you were little kids so it's not even like you have to get to know each other.

You have a point.

Yes I know I do. Thank you for noticing XD.

Haha well I guess I'll give him time anyway.

I guess that's all you can do for now.

Gradient's POV:

I just thought I would help out play custom vows for Blizz since I was invited and had nothing better to do. I kept thinking about Lux, I mean what else was worth thinking about. When I was in my thoughts I noticed Blizz trying to get my attention.

Hay man, you good?

Huh? Oh, yeah I'm good. just thinking about Lux that's all.

Is she your girl?

Yeah.

A lucky guy you are.

Yeah... I am

You don't seem too happy. What's on your mind dude?

It's just...(sigh) Lux wants to get married and have kids and as much as I want that too... I just can't stop thinking about... What if it doesn't follow through?

What do you mean?

Like... what if we get married and I do something to screw it all up?

Well you haven't screwed up yet have you?

And we both want to have kids but I'm scared like what if I'm not a good dad?

Hay man.. it's all going to be good. I'm sure you'll make an awesome dad I mean Phoenix said she doesn't want kids for the next year but I've been trying to talk her into having some in the next few months, but the point is we all get nervous at times whether that's about a test that's due Friday or whether or not we're going to be a good parent you'll never know unless it happens. You just got to try your best.

Thanks man. how the hell did you get so wise?

My mom was a psychiatrist and she brought me to a lot of her sessions.

Oh. Makes sense. Thanks again.

No problem.  By the way how does my suit look?

  By the way how does my suit look?

( couldn't find a better model -.-)

It looks awesome 👍.

Thanks.

I think it's almost time, you ready?

I guess a little nervous is all, but made it this far so there's no goin back.

Alright let's go.

I walked him to his place I want to go to sit down with Lux as we all waited for Phoenix to walk in. Me and Lux or talking about random stuff when we heard the chapel doors open to see Phoenix. Wow Lux did a really good job on her.

Wow Lux you did really well on her makeup and stuff.

Thank you! My finest work hehe.

Your laugh is adorable

Hehe thanks. Yours too ^^

Heheh.

We were  watching Blizz and Phoenix say their vows when I quietly whispered to Lux " that will be us one day". She looked up at me and blushed then smiled and leaned into my chest I told her as we watched the rest of the wedding. When it was over Phoenix I was about to do the bouquet toss and looks quickly gotten back surprisingly, and when Phoenix through it she caught it!?

How the heck did you catch it while you were in back?

That's where it goes, the girls in front can jump and try and get it but the back is where it wants to go.

Oh.

Me and her went to the after party and just kind of talked to the whole time. And after that was done we watched Blizz and Phoenix dries off. Then it was finally time to go home. We got home and got into some comfortable clothes and sat on the couch and watch TV for the rest of the night with cinder sitting in my hoodie pocket. For how much Lux feeds her she still significantly small. While I was watching TV I began to hear soft snoring coming from Lux. I looked down to see that she has fallen asleep on me. I hugged her and let her sleep. I begin to fall asleep myself letting thoughts go by thinking about how there's nothing in this world that I love more than Lux and I think there's only one thing in this world that I could possibly Love More...

... our future child...

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter quick warning this is one of the last three chapters meaning there is two more left so be prepared and also I hope you enjoyed this chapter I had fun writing it so yeah and also pray for me it is 3 in the morning right now and I am tired beyond belief. And my friend sent me cursed images today so I hope I don't have nightmares... very cursed images... BTW I'll be writing the new book the title is going to be "A New Light" and I won't be spoiling a single thing so you'll just have to wait. Anyways I hope everyone has a good day/evening / night. All right by my beautiful Bean children ^^

P.s 1055 words