face your feelings.

Gradient's POV o
she's cute? I mean it's not like she's not good looking or anything, but she's my best friend. I shouldn't be thinking these things about her, should I? I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice my dad trying to get my attention.

HeLlo? GrAY PuLL YouR hEad OUt Of yOuR a$$ It's TIme For DiNnEr.

Sorry Dad.

WhAT's oN yOuR MiND kIDdo?

It's lux, I can't stop thinking these strange thoughts about her and I don't know why.

WHaT kInD OF tHouGhtS ?

For some reason I keep thinking she's cute.

DO yoU LiKE HeR?

I-I d-don't know

WeLL, IT iS tHe WeEkEnD,sO You HaVe TImE tO ThINk aBoUt iT.

Thanks dad, but do you have any advice?

YEs, dON'T fuCK oN The FIrST DaTe

DAAD!!!

WhAt? YoU WanTeD adVIcE So I GAvE YoU SoME.

Oh my god dad, STOP!

HAhAHaahA!

Nevermind, I'm just gonna get advice from PJ or mom of something. Oh and thanks you gave me a mental image!

YoU'Re WeLcOMe!

Lord Jesus take my soul.

I ate dinner with everyone and after everyone finished, I ran to my brother's room to ask him for advice on my current situation?

Hay PJ can I ask you something?

Sure, what is it?

I keep thinking lux is cute and I don't know why.

Lux is back in town?

Yeah, I thought you knew already?

Eh I didn't really notice. Well what kind of advice do you need?

I wanna stop thinking these thoughts about her, but how?

Why get rid of those thoughts when you can embrace them?

E-EMBRACE THEM!?!?!

Yeah, face your feelings man

I-I-I can't do that she's gonna think i'm weird and maybe she won't wanna be friends anymore what if-

Whoa whoa gray slow down calm yourself. She wouldn't stop being your friend over that. And who knows maybe she feels the same

Not likely.

You Never know.

Yeah,I guess you're right.

Maybe I do like Lux.

(At Lux's house)

Lux's POV:

Hey mom when you fell in love with dad, how did you know?

Oh umm well I knew the minute he spoke to me with that soft, comforting voice. Why?

Well, lately I haven't been acting myself around gradient, and I wonder if that's the case?

Aww that's cute, just don,t tell your father haha.

Of course not.

Are you going to tell gray?

No, i don't know, should I?

I think you should. Gradient is a nice and cultured young man, so I approve.

I think I should wait a little bit because what if he doesn't feel the same?

Wait if you want but I say tell before you lose your chance.

I'll think about it

Ok sweetie. Oh!  it's time for bed

Goodnight mother.

Goodnight sweetheart.

Maybe I do like gradient.

(Time skip brought to you by Phoenix)

Gradient's POV:

Today is Monday, aka the day I try to talk to lux about these thoughts I have about her. I was approaching her when I noticed she was laughing and smiling with this other skeleton with rainbow fire coming out of his skull.

Umm hay Lux who's this?

Oh! Hello gradient, this is my friend color, he was my friend back in the neighborhood that I lived in before I came back here.

Sup man

Hi.....

He looked at me with this challenging look in his eyes and I could already tell he liked Lux by the way he would look at her and smile at every word she said. At this point there was only one thought going through my head.

Oh.hell.no........

A/N oh no I said totally not predictable character that's only purpose is to interfere with Lux ingredients current relationship and make everybody angry and ruin everyone's ship.
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter Sorry it took me so long to write it I just had no inspiration and I wasn't feeling too well forgives me T^T don't be too upset with me that I added in this character and made it totally cliche.

P.s I just recently discovered that my story is top five most rated on the tag of gradient Thank you all so much I am very appreciative I didn't think that I would be top five BTW Sorry for the late update.