Chap3

¥¥A/N:So you guys my book is about to skip a whole bunch of years. So A.J and Hazel are now 15,and Ariana is 15, Neveah is 14,and Kasin is 14,Nala is 15,and Nova is...Tbh I suck at math so idk how old this heffa is supposed to be so we just gon say she 8...Then Eva....let's just gon head and say that she is 2....this is why I'm failing math.... And those r the older kids in the media the younger kids are coming next chappie¥¥(A/N:the girl in the top right corner is Nala,and most of the POV's are gonna be the kids rather than the grown ups)

Authors POV
**Okay so it's been a lot of damn years!!The kids are all grown up,and they are just back talking sons of bitches. They are going through problems that they never thought they would face,and some of them are finding things out that they didn't want to know. Hazel and A.J are sophomores in high school along with Ariana,and Nala. Neveah and Kasin are Freshmen in high school,and the girls are discovering the world of boys and A.J and the fathers are not to happy about it. All of the couples are together including,Keelo and Jai,and D.J and Rocky. Ariana and Nala are claiming each other as sisters now and they don't fight as much as they used to. A.J and Hazel are SO close and they are like best friends,they stay looking out for each other. Neveah and Kasin,are still trying to cope with their parents,but it gets VERY stressful.

Hazel POV
**Im about to go to the movies with Ariana,Kasin,Neveah,and Nala. I was just getting done putting moose in my hair when A.J comes busting through the bathroom door!! Like TF??!

A.J:(busting through the door,with a white t shirt,black basketball shorts and black Nike socks)Where you going (scrolling through IG)
Hazel:To mind my business,and to stay out of yours.(looking at herself in the mirror)
A.J:(smacking his lips and looking up at her)👀WHAT IN THE HELL YOU GOT ON!??!!
Hazel:what??(her outfit is the one she has on in the media)
A.J:THE FUCK YOU MEAN,WHAT??(pointing at her shorts)WHAT ARE THOSE??
Hazel:(looks down and then back up at A.J and shrugs her shoulders)shorts...
A.J:SHORTS??THEY LOOK LIKE JEAN UNDERWEAR!!
Scrappy:what are y'all up here yelling for??
A.J:I'm yelling at that(points at Hazel's outfit)
Scrappy:(blinks twice then rubs his eyes)WHAT IN THE HELL YOU GOT ON!??!!
A.J:that what I said daddy I tried to tell her.(shaking his head)
Hazel:(huffs a big breath)Look,daddy I'm going to the movies with SQUAD,and-gco-
Scrappy:WHY THE HELL IS YOUR SHIRT SO SMALL!!??
Hazel:daddy will you just give me money for the movies??
Scrappy:nope I'll give your brother the money.
Hazel:WHY??
Scrappy:Because he's going with y'all.(hands A.J 50 dollars,and walks off)
A.J:we taking my car or yours(busts out laughing)
Hazel:shut up(punching his chest)
A.J:Look,Haze if you going anywhere with me,you not gon walk out the house looking like the girls I talk to.
Hazel:(smacks her lips)
A.J:sooo either go change,or......go change.
Hazel:(rolls her eyes,and stomps to her room)

-I went in my room and changed into a white cami,with my jean vest,and my black tights,and black high top converse,then I flat ironed my hair then went and put on one of A.J's gold chains and his Aztec patterned strapback,with my gold encrusted diamond studs. A.J wore white t shirt,and camo cargo shorts with black Retro 11s,and a New Orleans Saints SnapBack with some diamond studs and a gold chain,with a black watch I got him for his B-Day last year. He wanted me to drive so we hopped in my beige Jeep. We started driving earlier because my dad had connection at the DMV,so we DRIVE!! I plugged my phone into the aux cord and August Alsina's mixtape the product was on and the song Bad Muthafucka was on and I was jammin!!

Hazel:(rapping to the girl part) 🎵Boy you already know you can tell IMA bad girl,and I ain't even gotta say it but I'm way better than ya last girl. Ain't a chick that could be cooler,don't let the chicks in the streets fool ya.....!(turning up the volume more)🎵

-We were stuck in traffic so A.J was just in the car turning up with me. We were listening to NOLA,and my nigga A.J knew all the words-

A.J:🎵You don't know bout where I'm from,N.O,in the air gun smoke,downtown where my people know some nigxas that kill folks and stunt hard on the boulevard,bodyguards need bodyguards in my city it's so hard everyday round here ain't Mardi Gras!....🎵
Hazel:🎵(finishing where A.J left off) Where you got yo beads at,you might get to chain snatched, just might get to kidnapped,don't act tough don't get clapped,that don't mean applaud,that mean life gon be on hard when them choppers start to spitten,best believe they won't be missin. Outchea niggas hustle,Outxhe niggas grind,Outchea niggas muscle just so they can shine....🎵

-After the song was over I parked in the theater's parking lot,and SQUAD was waiting for us outside.-

Nala:WZUP!!
Ariana:(looking at Nala)It's not that damn serious. You act like we don't all go to school together.
Hazel:Well damn. Hello to you too!
Neveah:What took y'all so long??
Hazel:Well,this nigga made me change(getting on her tip toes and pushing his head)
Kasin:Whatever. Can we go get food??

-After Kasin said that we heard gunshots,and we saw a black truck rolling up so A.J and pulled out his gun and started shooting back,then the whole damn SQUAD pulled out guns and started shooting back. None of our parents know we have gums,but we feel like they raised in this type of environment so they can't get mad... The truck drove off,and Ariana is on the floor yelling and crying because Kasin,and Neveah were layed out!!-

Ariana:NEVEAH ISNT FUCKING BREATHING!!
Nala:GET THEM IN THE CAR NOW!!
-We carried them to the car then I felt a piercing pain in my back. All I remember was A.J yelling and crying,then I blacked out.-