ᶜᵃᵐᵖᶠⁱʳᵉ

I decided to post 3 chapters them all can be read at ao3 under my username Nuffin :>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet!" George whine admiring through the window, streetlight shining towards his face.

Sapnap glance at George quickly before turning at the road avoiding any accidents "We've been driving for like 5 minutes George" Sapnap stated,

"It's been like.... forever" George muttered hands chilly from the whistling air cooler bringing it inside the sweater sleeves.

It was dead silent inside the car, screeching of the wheels can be heard alongside the whispering air conditioner.

"If you want, we can go back" Sapnap sighted body resting at the car seat driving moderately, George's eyeball widens looking to Sapnap "We can't go back!" George yelled.

Sapnap chuckles "Well it's a long drive, it will be SOOO tiring" rotating the steering wheel.

George felt the movement of the car whirl "It's fine I can manage" He hissed.

All of a sudden, he groaned Sapnap flinch gazing at George but turning to the road again "I'm so dumb I didn't even realize there was a radio in the car, that would make the uninteresting trip into an interesting one" George looked up closing his eyes "And is that a window Can we open it Sapnap?" he asked.

"You can open the window and pop your body out but be careful" Sapnap warned George, He nods at Sapnap releasing his warm hands opening the radio.

So, can I call you tonight?

I'm trying to make up my mind,

Just how I feel,

Could you tell me what's real?

I hear your voice on the phone,

Now I'm no longer alone,

George beams "I love this" flickering the lock of the car window, He was about to go when Sapnap clutches the sleeve "Be careful George I don't want to go home with only half of you" he nods in agreement, "I only see this in movies, I want to feel and experience it" George screamed with excitement.

Grabbing the opening of the window George pop half of himself out in the road, once he got outside a cool wind gushing through his body, George felt chills as he lifts his head to see blurred aligned LED lights getting left by the moving vehicle,

the road felt so peaceful and alive at the same time.

They reached the long tunnel and George felt so blissful as if it's the end. Lights grow fuzzy as they drove faster the motion of the car made the wild blow harder and colder.

George's hair rise feeling euphoric he also put his arms in the air, iciness can be felt through his fingertips. The excitement started to flow through his system.

A muffled melody can be heard inside the car. George sang loudly.

"Circle speed, pacing around, watching my feet, Batteries drain" He sang his heart out but had to stop to pick up the air, arms still on the air as they drove through seems an endless tunnel.

The scenery seems so obscure but George found it very lively as he experiences the things that can be only seen on a wide bright screen.

"So, can I call you tonight!" George ecstatically screamed; He began to wave his arms. He leaned slowly to the motion of the car his head now facing upwards, Arms now in a middle position feeling the coldness on his palms.