ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏˢ ᵖᵗ.²

I'm back lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh.... What?" George said an uncomfortable smile plastered on his face walking towards the bed, Clay Smiled "Make me know you, because you told me that I don't know you.".

The silence was really loud.

"Oh" George awkwardly vocalized and laughed shyly "what do you want to......Know?" he asked Clay.

"I don't know yet to be honest" Clay answered "and it's getting late, I should probably go" He chucled.

"You're weird" George cackled and looked at him "yeah you should probably go its super late" George told Clay.

"I'm not weird! It's just that I'm very awkward meeting new people and I tend to say things I should not say" Clay defended "But I really want to us to be friends and the group wants to see you more" he said standing up at the bed and fixing his jacket.

"Wow I didn't know you we're awkward because you seem very used to climbing someone's house and giving them their stuff, unless you're a psycho maniac stalker" George joked trying to change the subject,

Clay's eyes widen "First of all I'm not a stalker" George smiled at Clays defensiveness "Second, this is the first time I climb a not close friend" He pouted.

"This is your first time?" George asked, "Yeah I thought that this is the last time I will experience to be a teenager so this summer I made up my mind that I will do things that I didn't do before I go college and adult and stuff." Clay confessed.

"I'm very flattered" George blushed. Clay felt very cocky "You should be" He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

George playfully rolled his eyes.

"It's really late I should go" Clay smiled at him walking towards the window, Clay looked at George his hand clenching at the window frame "We should probably continue this tomorrow" Before George get to answer Clay was gone.

George ran towards the window to see Clay walking towards his car "I didn't even get to get your number" He yelled not caring about the noise he made.

"You have it, you just have to find it" Clay yelled opening the car, "What" George yelled but Clay droves away.

George got irritated and closed the window "What does that even mean?" George just stood there dumbfounded.

A minute has passed George is sitting at the bed legs crisscrossed still figuring out what Clay told him.

"You have it, you just have to find it?" He questioned "Where the hell can I found it then" He yelled collapsing his face on the pillow.

"He didn't get my phone, He didn't give me a note with a number in it, the only thing he gave to me is my sketch pad" George tried to think "What if" He immediately stood up and walked towards the desk and he started to flip through the sketchpad until he found the sketch of the young man.

George face heated.

"407-214-5333" text me if you found it ;) – Clay

"that little shit" George grins.

George grabs his phone right away and plunged himself on his bed.

He dialed the number and wrote his first message.

You could have just gave me the number in person not give