ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ?

Feeling good so here's an update :>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of nowhere, an alarm rattle filled the silent void at the dark cold room, a little gap between the curtain which a little sunlight pass through.

"What the hell!" George sounding croaky, the alarm stopped making the boy on the bed relaxed until the alarm started ringing loudly. George startled

He groaned in annoyance his head is stinging.

Still lying down he groped for the phone on the nightstand beside his bed "Stupid alarm" He weakly said feeling groggy.

George rolled up front to check his phone. Once he opened it George's eyes burned at the sudden light from the device.

"Fuck" he cursed slowly opening his eyelids.

1:05 pm, he read it while rubbing his eyes he also notices a couple of messages, George opened the message.

It was from Sapnap,

but somewhere in his mind, George wished it was from someone last night.

R u alright – Sapnap 7:43 am

George answer me pleaseeeee – Sapnap 7:43

GEORGEE – Sapnap 7:44

Are you okaaayyy? – Sapnap 7:44

Sorry last night I got scared – Sapnap 7:44

George stood up smiling a little from his best friend's text, George didn't remember he has a bruised knee until his foot touched the ground.

"Ouch oh my god, what the fuck?!" He yelled falling on the floor "How can I forgot this last night?" George groaned rubbing his ankle.

George slowly stood up his hands gripping at the sheets for support and walked towards the desk.

He grabbed the melted ice bag and proceed to walk downstairs carefully.

Once George got down the familiar quiet room welcomed him. The whole floor felt gloomy as George recalls the fight between his mother.

George straddles towards the kitchen. Hands grasping at the corners of chairs and tabled.

A note sticked on the table caught George's attention.

"I know you're angry about last night that's why you said all those things but I hope you don't mean it; you know how much I love you I'm just being protective because I don't want to lose you – Mom"

George leaned on the table still holding the letter "Said someone who isn't even home" He hissed

He grabbed a piece of ice and filled the bag, George sat at the near chair and slowly put the bag on his knee.

He grabbed the phone and texted Sapnap.

I'm okayyyyyyyyy! im not madd just tired – George 1:30

George closed the phone realizing that Sapnap might not see it but his phone vibrated.

Sure? – Sapnap 1:30

His eyebrows lift because Sapnap responded immediately which Sapnap doesn't do very often.

Yes duh – George 1:31

Okay – Sapnap 1:31

Want me to come over? – Sapnap 1:31

Is your mom still there? – Sapnap 1:31