12. oh hey lol

friday july 16th 11 am

~dakotas pov~

thursday was my last day performing until next week and i won't be performing until next tuesday so i have a bit of a break which will be very nice as my body is aching every time i take a step. getting to spend time with corpse on the other hand has been so fun. he truly is a gem.

we had been sitting in my living room sitting close to each other just on our phones thinking of ideas to do.

"i want to do a face reveal" i blurt into
the silent room

"why is that?" he asks

"life's so boring when you're faceless"
i state dramatically

"nobody is stopping you" he shrugged

i hope im not annoying him

"should i actually? like for real post i picture of my face?"

"i don't see why not. you're a very pretty girl"

"thank you, so like what do i post on?"

"do an instagram post i'm sure you have pictures of yourself in your camera roll, we all do wether we are faceless or not" he chuckles

"okay so help me chose" i say scooting closer to him to show him the pictures. i lightly rest my head on his shoulder so we can both see.

"i like that one" he swipes back to the photo

"sooo should i post it?"

"yes you should" he smiles down at me

i tap the instagram app on my phone and click the plus to post the picture

ddakotagale

liked by wilbursoot, georgenotfound and 65,000 others oh hey lol

oh hey lol

dreamwastaken: oh hey lol

corpsiestan35: omg i knew you'd be ugly

niaachuu: YOURE SO PRETTY OMG

wilbursoot: you're not faceless anymore..

corpse_husband: she did it

stansepticeye: 🤢

i knew the comments probably
wouldn't be the most positive from some but the support was over whelming.

"i did it" i sighed

"yes you did" corpse says hugging me

i smile to myself being in his embrace.

that night we had decided to watch a movie. it was in between 10 things i hate about you and perks of being a wall flower. corpse had never seen 10 things i hate about you so we started with that. we also made a list of movies to watch together before he goes back to cali.

before we started the movie i went to use the bathroom when i had notice bloody mary came to visit this week. just what i needed. i sighed and grabbed a box of tampons from under my sink. once i was done i changed into a new pair of grey sweats praying i didn't bleed onto my other pair. i walked out of the bathroom and go sit next to corpse as he starts the movie.

                   ~corpses pov~

me and dakota where watching a movie when i had looked to the side to see her eyes shut and her hair sprawled across her face. i smiled to myself as i picked her bridal style and walked her to her bed. she was letting me stay with her until i leave.

~dakotas pov~

i woke up in my bed not remembering falling asleep in my bed. i felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. i groan in pain as i get up to walk to the bathroom before realizing that corpse wasn't here. i saw i note on my fridge, i walk up and grab it off the door.

went out to grab you groceries.
hope you slept well and text me if you need me to pick anything up for you !
~ corpse

i smiled to myself as a finish off reading the note. i walk back to the bathroom to get in the shower before he gets back.

once i get out i change into an oversized band tea and shorts. i take some ibuprofen for my cramps, i grab my heating pad and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes. i'm definitely over heating them but i don't really care to be honest. after the 5 minutes is up i walk to my bed and place the heating pad on my stomach. i scrolled through tiktok as i start to feel my eyes flutter shut.

                 ~corpses pov~

i arrived back to kotas to see her asleep on her bed with her holding a heating pad close to her stomach basically knowing exactly why. i saw her slightly wake up and doing grabby hands, i walk over to her bed and wrap my arms around her instantly feeling the heat from the heating pad.

"bub how long did you put this in for?"

she'd had a habit of putting it in for a long time. she'd always talk about it. when she didn't answer my question i took it open myself to inspect. i lifted up the heating pad placing it on the floor and replacing the spot with my hand, feeling her burning skin against my palm.

"princess you have to stop over heating these"

"i know but they feel nice"

"i'm sure they do but you're gonna burn your skin"

"i'm sorry"

"no need to be sorry. i'm not mad just making sure you aren't hurting yourself"

after that we just laid cuddling in her bed as i felt her fall asleep in my arms.

a/n woah very long chapter but i hope you guys enjoy!! much love mwah