15. monster energy and protein shakes

monday july 22nd 2 pm

                   ~kotas pov~
it had been a while since i'd last streamed. i was mostly spending time with corpse but after he'd left i've had absolutely no motivation. my fridge is completely empty the only thing littering the shelves were monsters and protein drinks i force down my throat before ballet class. i maybe have a few packs of stale skinny pop i've had no motivation to eat in my pantry. nothing bad has happened to put me in the state i'm in other than the constant ridicule i get from my family once or twice a week, but that i'm used too. unlike last time i have tried to talk to my friends like corpse and karl to avoid them getting worried. the real truth is that i'm in love with corpse and have absolutely no way to tell him. not that i intend too, i'm far to much of an anxious person to do that without some kind of mental breakdown between.

as i continue to look and myself in the mirror pointing out the heavy dark circles under my eyes, or the various scar like stretch marks across my inner thighs i hear my phone ringing from the other room. i slowly walk out of the bathroom connected to the entirety of my small studio apartment. i walk over to my bed to see corpses contact showing up on my screen. i click the green accept button as i wait to hear his voice.

"hello?" i say into the phone the rasp being almost unbearable to hear.

"did you just wake up?" the deep voice asks over the phone with a slight giggle

"yeah what about it?" i say in a jokingly offended tone

"ive never heard of dakota gale waking up so late"

"happens to the best of us"

"well do you have anything going on today? planning on playing among us but someone dropped last minute"

"depends i have class until 5:30"

"great we'll start at 6"

"you know you can play before i get there, they'd like it better anyway"

"who'd like it better? also id like you to be there at the start. it's more fun"

"you're fans, you do know a lot of them don't like me right?"

"what do you mean there's nothing to hate about you do you really think everything they say is true?"

"yes... shit i have to go. bye"

i hung up.

i didn't mean to bring up the fans thing. i've been trying to avoid it for so long.

i check to see that it's 3:30 and i have to leave now or i'll be late to class. and no one wants that. i feel terrible for just hanging up on him like that and it's not even like myself to do that to someone.

as i walk into the studio filled with female and make dancers chatting while stretching in their slurps or rolling out their muscles with a foam roller waiting for our teacher to come in and start teaching class. i spot liberty and walk over there, setting my stuff in the ground next to the barre.

"you look tired" she speaks honestly

"i am tired" i huff back

"what time did you wake up?"

"2"

"2 pm? really?"

"yeah what about it?"

before we could finish our conversation our teacher came in to start teaching. starting our class with plies.

ending the class with grande allegro. we thanked our teacher and gathered our things. i just wanted leave. i wanted to get home to where no body could see me.

as i arrived home i remembered i had a lobby to get too which was the last thing i wanted to do. i couldn't tell corpse i didn't want to go so i quickly changed out of ballet clothes into a hoodie and sweats and sat at my desk awaiting for the code.

a/n
hello! not much to say other than THANK YOU🥺 i hope you guys are enjoying the book!💕