16. dont do anything youll regret

TW !DEATH THREAT!

thursday july 22nd 6 pm

                 ~dakotas pov~
i wasn't really sure who was in this lobby and i really hope it's all people i've played with. unfortunately i'm very tired and have no patience but i told corpse i'd play. i decided to stream because i haven't in a such long time. not wanting to be a bore to my fans.

kota🙃 @dakotaagale
streaming among us!
come join!
corpses lobby tonight :)

"hey guys! we're playing among us tonight i'm not sure who we are all playing with but you know we will see" i say with the last bit of enthusiasm i have left in me.

as i join the among us game the lobby is littered with talking, screaming and laughing. i sound i usually love to hear but seems to be causing me a pounding headache. the lobby had nobody i wasn't familiar playing with.

as the round started the words crewmate showed across my screen. as i wondered on the new map finding my designated tasks i find myself hammering a shower head as a see my character getting killed by someone else. really early into the game.

"thanks dream" i say to my chat with a straight face. i sigh as i wonder waiting for my body to be found.

as the next round approached and i was crewmate again

"lovely" i say disappointed

i was walking around trying to find one of my tasks when someone reported a body and we all unmuted to talk.

i honestly had no interest in what was going on knowing i had nothing to do with anything. i just stared at my screen completely zoned out.

"it was y/n" toast says

"huh?"

"you killed bretmen"

"i mean i didn't but okay" i laughed

"why is it dakota?"rae asks

"she was in the same room as his body pretending to do tasks"

"i was definitely doi-''

"vote her out" toasts interrupts

as i see everyones vote on me a slowly mute my mic and see my character floating across the screen.

after the round had ended the imposters were revealed as toast and sean and we were all taken back to the lobby.

"sorry dakota"

"it's fine toast, hey guys i think i'm gonna head out.  thanks for inviting me corpse"

"thanks for coming!" he reply's

i get a few for goodbyes from everyone before leaving the lobby.

i hear my phone ring and i check to see it's my brother.

"hold on chat" i quickly mute my mic and answer.

"hello?"

"hello dakota"

he's voice sends shivers down my spine

"do you need something?"

"i need a favour from you that's what i need"

"what do you need me to do?"
at this point i'm too scared to say no

"i need you do everybody a favour and kill yourse-''

i hung up. i didn't need to hear him tell me to kill myself.

"hey guys i'm gonna end early tonight. thanks so much for coming and thanks for gifting subs!"

                 ~corpses pov~
i had kotas stream open after she'd left the lobby. i've been really worried about her and just want to make sure she's okay. i decide to text karl and ask if he's heard anything.

corpse
do you have kotas stream open?

karl
yes i do

corpse
she looks very scared

karl
yeah i agree. i'll text her. i won't be surprised if it's her brother.

corpse
thanks for texting her please keep me updated

karl
of course of course

                ~dakotas pov~

i close all my tabs and walk over to bed, flopping down on my bed and sighing. i didnt plan to tell anyone about what my brother had said to me until karl called.

"hey dakota are you okay? you sounded very worried on your stream"

"oh yeah i'm fine karl. i just have a busy day tomorrow wanna get to bed early."

"kota i've known you for like ever i know somethings wrong."

"it was tatum"

"what'd he say?"

"he um told me to kill myself"

"really?"

"yeah"

"okay well let's talk about this tomorrow you need sleep. please don't do anything you'll regret"

"okay i promise"

"k love you"

he hung up.

i don't want this to become anything crazy i just want him to let it go.

a/n
hello! i'm so so sorry about the slow updates i've been crazy busy. hopefully i can fit some more chapters in soon. anyways love you. please take care of yourself!💕