True feelings

Y/n POV

"I love you (y/n) I've always loved you I know I hid my feelings for you for awhile but I couldn't let you go without telling you" he held me tightly to him, if you mean it kiss me kiss me and show me how much you love me then and don't ever let me go " your wish is my command" his cold rough lips pushed against mine and he kissed me like a wild animal that hadn't eaten in weeks I moaned into this as I felt his large hands run his fingers though my (y/h/c) hair I pushed myself closer to him hoping we'd some how come attached so he could never leave me. *BAM* I crashed on the floor I opened my eyes groaning not from the pain but from not being able to finish my dream it felt so real the way Severus kissed me in the dream was just magical why do you always have to wake up from the best dreams. I pulled myself up from the floor and started getting ready it was Sunday and the last day before classes started back up the good news was that I could spend the whole day with him, (Bf/n) had somehow managed to get Arco to study with her so she's be occupied and I could care less where Ian was as long as he stayed far away from me. I straightened my hair put on very little makeup and threw on some leggings and a oversized band tshirt I looked in the mirror then ran out of the room to find Severus.

I opened the door to his classroom and found him sitting at his desk sipping from a mug. I walked over to his desk and sat down infront of him on the desk he sat down his mug and smiled up at me " good morning your up early" I took his mug and took a drink of it tea and it tasted splendid I sat it down and looked at him I'm not up early by choice I fell out of bed,he looked at me and laughed "oh dear are you alright" yes I'm fine, " did I say you could drink out of my mug" the realization of what I did finally hit I'm sorry I guess I'm still just tired. Then I remembered his lips had touched the same place I did the thoughts of my dream invaded my mind and I looked down feeling the blush hit my cheeks. When I looked back up he had a smirk on his lips like he could hear my thoughts but that was impossible. Anyway what are you doing this fine morning your obviously not working we finished everything up yesterday, "ahh yes I could ask you the same shouldn't you be off with your friend" nope she's off with her soon to be boyfriend and I was hoping you could teach me how to cast my patronus I never really figured it out so what do you say Professor wanna teach me? He laughed at me and looked amused "your telling me you never figured it out you of all people you have to to everything perfectly" I know and that's exactly why I want you to teach me I could never move my wand right. "Very well I'll teach you" he stood up and called me over,I stood infront of him and showed him my technique he took my hand in his and showed me how "I'll help you move the wand while you cast then you try it by yourself alright" I shook my head yes and we started moving the wand together he whispered in my ear "now think of your happiest thought and cast it" I did as I was told and spoke Expecto Patronum. A blue light shot out moments later a beautiful unicorn danced around the room then rushed between me and Severus disappearing. Woah was that a unicorn? "Yes yes it was......see I told you,you where a rare beautiful soul" I blushed at his response "now try it without my help" once again a blue light raced across the room taking form of a unicorn. I was about to speak when (Bf/n) busted though the door tears streaming down her face " (y/n) I'm sorry to interrupt your time with helping the Professor but I need you" I rushed over to her and took her in my arms, I looked to Severus and shot him a apologetic look and walked (Bf/n) towards the common room.

Severus POV

I was disappointed that miss (Bf/n) interrupted my time with (y/n) but I was shocked that she had never been able to cast her patronus. The image of her patronus invaded my thoughts it was odd that it had rushed between the both of us and lingered around me it never happened unless but it couldn't be. I rushed to the astronomy tower, when I got there I sat against the wall it was dark so I decided to cast my patronus, Expecto Patronum the light cascaded out of my wand and I waited then I saw it. The light rounded the corner it's form prominent in the dark a unicorn stood before me and danced across the room then stoped infront of me and reared up on it's hin legs and disappeared. It couldn't be how was this possible where my feelings more prominent then I cared to admit could it be that I loved her and was my love for Lilly finally over. I walked back to my classroom hoping for (y/n) return.

Y/n POV

Me and (Bf/n) finally made it to my room her tears finally stopped on the walk here but as soon as she sat down on my bed they started again. Okay tell me what's wrong why are you crying? "I went to study with Arco and he was talking to iselika" okay and what happen " when she saw me coming she kissed him and he didn't pull away he doesn't like me (y/n) I'm such a idiot" my blood boiled Iselika was the Pansy of our year she was no good and I wasn't about to take this. Stay here babe I'm going to take care of this.

I marched down to the Slytherin common room and kicked the door open. Where is Iselika and Arco I yelled though the loud room. Everyone's head turned to me when a very pretty girl with black hair pointed to a table in the back. I went back to the table and found Arco sitting with his head in his hands crouched over,Arco how could you do that to (Bf/n) "I didn't want to (y/n) I really didn't she was asking me about a potion then the next thing I know she kisses me and by the time I pushed her off (Bf/n) took off crying I messed up I had one shot and I blew it" tears started streaming down his face and I could tell he was telling the truth. Go to her Arco tell her everything, "I don't even know where to find her" she's in my room go talk to her but before you go where's Iselika. "She just walked in" I spun around and marched up to her. Who do you think you are kissing guys that want nothing to do with you? She laughed "well he didn't seem to mind in the least besides he doesn't need to be with one of you and (Bf/n) is weak sending you to do her biding" I felt the venom of rage go through my veins and I saw black in a rage I punched her in the nose she stumbled back then I jumped on her. Don't you dare ever say one bad word about (Bf/n) you don't know her your nothing a nobody everyone hates you. I felt strong hands picking me up the warmth coming from them eased my rage then they sat me down and I heard him speak. "What in Merlin is going on here why are the two of you fighting both of you to my office now" he clung to the back of my shirt as if he thought I would pounce on her again then we stood infront of his desk Iselika was the first to speak " Professor I did nothing I just walked into the common room when this lunatic hit me" I gave her a dirty look "miss (y/n) what's your side of the story" she caused a situation that had to be handled I tried to talk to her calmly but she said something she shouldn't have and you saw what happen. "There is to be no fighting on the school grounds it's not tolerated and it's not lady like as for you miss Iselika I don't like to be lied to I won't go to the head mistress with this instead I'm taking 15 points from each of your houses with that you both may leave" when I walked out (Bf/n) was standing outside the door with Arco both of them holding hands she ran up and hugged me "you stupid stupid girl you didn't have to beat her but thank you for letting me know the facts" then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear "go back in there to him you know you want to" we laughed and I walked back into the room.

His face lit up when he saw me " now now If it isn't my little fighter what brings you back in here" well we never got to finsh our conversation from earlier and I like spending time with you so here I am. "There's something I'd like to show you follow me" I followed him to the astronomy tower. What are we doing here Severus? "You'll see but first I need you to cast your patronus again" I did as I was told and casted it then I saw him cast him both electric blue lights danced around eachother then both formed into unicorns running along side one another to stop infront of us and graze on another. I looked over to him my mouth forming a O shape. Severus how is the possible I thought two peoples patronus could only be alike if they both shared a love bond. " well then I think it's time we both came clean with our true feelings now".