Love triangle

(Y/n) POV

The weekend was finally over my head was filled with thoughts of Severus he was so compassionate when he wanted to be I'm glad he had shown me that side of him but even though he took up the majority of my mind I kept having thoughts of Ian. I was really in deep squash now I knew I had true feelings for Severus but what about Ian if I started talking to him I could openly show my affection and not be afraid of anything and on the other hand Severus was worth taking a risk for. I'd have to think about it and talk to (Bf/n) later she'd know what to do she always did. Miss (y/l/n) pay attention in my class there is no time for Lolly gaging in my class Professor McGonnagal said my cheeks where on fire as everyone looked at me I'm sorry Professor it won't happen again I said quietly I started taking notes when finally the bell rang. I walked out of the class when I hit something hard I looked up to see what wall I had hit when my eyes where met with two big brown ones then the realization finally hit I had just face planted into Ian diggorys chest the blood ran to my cheeks I couldn't speak I...I..I'm sorry Ian I should've watched where I was going I mumbled out. He chucked its fine (y/n) are you okay? You've seemed upset the past couple of days if Professor snape being to hard on you? No he's not Ian I'm quite alright thank you I said with a smile, he looked at me a gleam in his eyes till he finally spoke Umm (y/n) could I talk to you later out in the courtyard during lunch perhaps? Weird Ian seemed nervous he was never nervous, sure Ian I'll meet you out there and with that he was off on his way.great only 2 hours till lunch and 4 till I get to see Severus I wonder what Ian could want to talk to me about then a horrible guy feeling came over me what if he say me yesterday with Severus under the weeping willow I'd just die if he made it where I couldn't be around him I'll just have to bite my nails and hope to Merlin that it's not that,

*SKIP to LUNCH*

I was anxious it felt like the first time I found out I was a witch I didn't know what to expect but I hoped for the best I walked towards the courtyard looking for Ian I found him laying under a tree much like his brother did when he was still alive it kinda broke my heart remembering him he was such a wonderful person. I sat next to Ian when he turned over and smiled at me, took you long enough dahlia I thought you'd never come he said with a smile still on his face I giggled dahlia? Why would you ever call me that? Well your beautiful like the flower it suits you, a blush ran over my face I pushed him back making him fall on his back he rose up and took his wand out mumbling a spell I couldn't make out then a beautiful bouquet of Dahlias append in my hands. Just for you my lovely dahlia he said with a wink. What did you want to talk about Ian I said cutting straight to the point, he seemed taken back by my harshness well I just wanted to spend time with you and if I'm completely honest I've kinda had a crush on you since second year but ol deadric said it was pointless that I should focus on my studies. After he was done I busted out laughing did you just call Cedric dedric ? I was laughing so hard I started to cry, is that the only thing you heard dahlia really I just said I had a major crush on you and that's all you heard was DEADRIC!! Then it hit me what he was saying do you still have a crush on me Ian I teased. Yes I do dahlia that's why I wanted to spend lunch with you he whispered. Well we can start off as friends and see where it goes he seemed shocked by my answer seriously he yelled happily yes seriously I smiled and got up to leave I'll see you later Ian and with that I was off to class a part of me was glad Ian liked me but the other half screamed for a Severus. I knew how Ian felt which meant I could possibly be with him but not knowing how Severus felt made me wanna scream maybe (Bf/n) was right I was in a love triangle.

*time skip to 4th period where your Severus assistant*

I walked into Severus class and sat at the end of his desk no one was in class yet not even Severus so o took out my ink and quill started grading papers till I felt someone staring at me it was Severus I greeted him with a smile only to get a scowl in return odd I thought soon he had shut the door and locked it then he turned to me. Where were you today at lunch (y/n) are you not eating you need to eat and I like to see you when I can you know he said matter of factly I couldn't help but smile he was so cute with a worried look on his face and the fact he just admits he liked seeing me I was out in the courtyard with Ian we where talking about deadric. He obviously didn't like what I had said because he had his eyebrows knitted together do you mean diggory and who is deadric then he seemed to understand why on Merlin would you call Cedric deadric (y/n)? I laughed it's what Ian calls him I thought it was funny. He smiled briefly I'll let it go because hearing you laugh is wonderful but I don't like the fact you where just with diggory I like to see you (y/n). Before we could finish our conversation there was a knock at the door meaning the students where trying to get in poor things still haven't learned from flitwick how to open doors yet. Soon enough the students where coming in guess I'll just have to wait till after dinner to spend more time with Severus oh wait I get to see him in 8th period.