Silence beneth the trees

(Y/n) POV
I rolled away from the sun that was shinning and groaned it was the weekend so I could lay in bed as long as I wanted. I remember the events from last night a smiled spread across my face Severus was so cute last night when he fell asleep the way he looked so peaceful, I was even happier I finally got to move his hair out of his face and got to give him some sort of kiss he made me breathless I'd never felt that sort of connection with anyone I only hoped he felt the same way. I decided id go to the black lake today and read it was a nice day outside so I got dressed and grabbed my books, I walked outside till finally reaching my destination and sat below a tree and started reading in silence this lasted for about a hour or two till I heard a stick being broken I looked up to see Severus walking towards me I smiled up at him and waved. He reached me and smiled. How did you find me Severus I didn't tell anyone where I was going I said with a chuckle, he spoke smoothly and said I was in the astrology tower and when I looked out I saw you out here reading and decided I'd come see you for a chat. I hummed in response and scooted closer to him till my head laid on his shoulder. Severus do you ever see yourself falling in love again I asked softly he looked at me and sighed what a nosy little girl you are he said softly, it made me laugh but he never answered my question so I asked again I'm serious Severus you can't be alone forever don't you want someone to love you? He pulled me and looked directly in my eyes his voice boomed saying (y/n) it doesn't matter if I fall in love with someone or not because they are either out of my reach or they will never except me for everything I've done and if they did they are a fool I'm unworthy of love that's why Lilly never wanted me, sometimes I wish I had died that day because then I wouldn't have to deal with being alone forever. His answer brought tears to my eyes before I could stop myself I was crying hard between sobs  I spoke saying how could you say that everything you've done has made the world a better place your not unworthy of love your the most worthy person in the world and if Lilly couldn't understand that she's a dunderhead you've just been broken and that's why you had a ruff start Severus never speak thoses words again! He grabbed me and pulled me into him  making us lay down my head was snuggled into his shoulder him lightly stroking my hair trying to calm me down. Maybe your right (y/n) maybe your not lets just talk about anything else I didn't mean to upset you. After awhile I stopped crying and asked him to tell me about his childhood which he did he told me everything about his father how he knew Lilly how he even became a death eater and how his time at Hogwarts where nothing but him being picked on by James Potter, my heart screamed for him. After awhile he stood up and stretched I watched his every move. We should go back and have dinner we've been out here since noon and I know you haven't eaten anything that's not healthy for you (y/n) I smirked up at him does that mean someone cares about my well being Severus he looked shocked I...I care about every students well being I am a professor after all but yes I do we are friends after all I couldn't help but pout as I looked at him. What ever are you upset about now (y/n)? Nothing Severus your right we are friends, my thoughts took over wishing we were more then friends that's all I could think about as we walked towards the great hall. The thoughts of wanting him to love me like he loved Lilly never left I just kept thinking of how I could make him happy how happy we could be till finally the last image to come to my mind was what are kids might look like till I drifted off to a restlessness sleep of Severus Snape.

A/n I'm sorry this is a so short I just wanted Snape to open up a little more before really getting into the Romance per say but thank you for reading!! Please let me know your thoughts or ideas they r always welcomed, I love all of you 🖤🖤 "OBVIOUSLY" ahh I love when he says that