Author's Note

Welcome to my new story, Bouquets of Chocolate!

Initially, this was a way for me to get away from revisions on my other book, as they are becoming very extensive and it gets very exhausting sometimes. I really only wrote random chapters based on two characters and a loose idea of plot. but then it dawned on me that it's December and this story would literally be perfect to start releasing on Valentine's day.

So I sat my tush down and got to work writing more frequently, so here we are.

This isn't a super deep story really, there's no magical wonders, no overthrowing of kingdoms, and certainly no fighting evil stepmothers. Instead, it's about two people just being.

I really enjoyed writing something completely different and I really hope those of you that give this a shot will enjoy their journey with me.

Now for the boring bit:

All rights of this story belong to me. Please don't copy and/or repost this anywhere without my permission.

I'll try to update this every weekend. For now, I have a good few chapters written, so it's looking good on that promise.

I welcome constructive criticism, but please don't be rude, be that toward me or other readers.

Finally, if you're reading this on it's release day, Happy Valentine's Day! I hope someone gives you some homemade chocolate with as much love as Jordie and Sammie do it. And if there is no one, make yourself some chocolate, you're worth it and you deserve it!

And if it's not Valentine's Day when you're reading this, still have some chocolate, it's nice all year 'round, promise ;)

14/02/2021