Day 4) Valentine's/Chocolate

A/N: I combined Valentine's Day theme and chocolate theme for this one! Childe and Lumine might be a bit ooc once again, I apologise for that. But anyways for this valentine's day prompt, these two are in a relationship here and Lumine finds out that he is at Yaoguang Shoal. This one is a more romantic fluff one I won't explain that much after that, I hope you enjoy it and Happy Valentine's Day! (:

-----

Lumine took steps on the sand with her head up high and a bag of chocolates in her hands.

The sun was starting to set and she was worried because she couldn't find him.

The Fatui at Northland bank said that Childe was at Yaoguang Shoal to take a moment to relax and watch the stars when they came up.

Lumine spent a while making these chocolates for him because she wanted to shape it correctly.

"Hmm...Maybe we should check further over there." Paimon pointed towards the north area.

Lumine had already looked around over there but there weren't any signs of Childe.

She couldn't help but worry if something happened.

But...that didn't seem likely. Childe isn't an easy foe to take down...

"Maybe he returned to the northland bank...or heck even returned to Snezhnaya." Lumine sighed.

"Don't say that! Paimon feels like we should keep searching for him! He'll turn up for sure! Maybe he got himself into a fight with some treasure hoarders!" Paimon tried to make her friend feel better.

"Hmm...maybe but-"

"Yaaah!"

Lumine put her hand on her sword belt, ready to grab it out.

"That sounded like a hilichurl! Put away the chocolate and prepare!" Paimon alerted Lumine.

Lumine did as she said and they both kept their eyes peeled as they turned their heads to see if where they heard that hilichurl from.

After what seemed like seven seconds, a hilichurl with a weapon leaped right towards where Lumine was.

The hilichurl only just barely missed hitting her as she responded in just enough time.

She raised her sword and swung at the hilichurl.

She successfully landed her attack on the hilichurl but she realised that it wasn't alone....

There were three other hilichurls and one samechurl.

It was a bit strange...considering she was more used to running into ruin guards in this area rather than some hilichurls.

But she didn't really have time to bother caring about it right now.

"Windblade!" She said really loudly by accident while casting her elemental skill.

The hilichurls fell backwards and Lumine swung her blade at the samechurl while it was trying to recover.

She eventually claimed victory in the battle and took out all the hilichurls.

...Or at least that's what she assumed.

She put away her sword and walked away when she thought she finished the job on the hilichurls.

"Lumine how are the chocolates?!" Paimon asked.

Lumine felt her heart froze for a moment and tried to quickly get the bag of chocolates out of her pocket.

To her relief, the chocolate seemed fine.

They both sighed in relief and Lumine spoke. "It's fine thank goodness. If only I was this lucky when I delivered food for the restaurants."