Story 5 - SIR! - Part 3

Guddan arrives at the Rose Garden. Imagine this as the Rose Garden.

 Imagine this as the Rose Garden

As soon as Akshat sees Guddan, he is left speechless, he completely adores her and cannot take his eyes of her

As soon as Akshat sees Guddan, he is left speechless, he completely adores her and cannot take his eyes of her. Walking in the lighting of the garden, she looked like an angel walking out of heaven towards earth. Only Akshat knows how hard it is for him to resist just going up to Guddan and kissing her hard.

When Guddan walks up to Akshat he pulls out a chair for her to sit, he then pours some non-alcoholic rose champagne for her, and then sits down.

Guddan sips some of the champagne.

Akshat (clearing his throat) - Pehle ton Guddan, you are looking absolutely GORGEOUS, bilkul apsara lag rahi ho.

Guddan - Ok! Thank you.

Akshat gets up and goes to Guddan, she turns around in her chair to face Akshat. Akshat gets on one knee.

Guddan - Kya kar rahe hain Jindal Saab

Akshat - Karne do Guddan. Pehle toh main tumhe sorry bolna chahta hoon Guddan. Tum mere liye, mere parivaar ke liye, yahaan tak ki meri beti ke liye, jise tum sirf kuch pehle mili ho, itna kuch karti ho. Par main, main har baar, har ek baar, tum par bharosa na kar kar, tumhare dil tod deta hoon. Pata nahi Guddan, kabhi kabhi toh mujhe khud par itna gussa aata hai ki dil karta hai ki khud ko maru. Guddan, tum hamesha sahi rahi ho, sahi ho, aur hamesha sahi rahogi, aur main hamesha galat. Mujhe pata hai ki tumhe hamesha meri hal galti maaf karni pad thi hai, mera gussa jhelna par tha, mujhe jhelna par tha, par kya karoon Guddan, meri taakat, meri dhadkan, mera dil ho tum, aur jaise dil ke bina insaan nahi, vaise hi tumhare bina main nahi. Please mujhe maaf kardo Guddan, main tumse bohot bohot pyaar karta hoon, tumhare bina, tumhare paas aye bina, tumhe chooye bina, jee nahi sakta. Please mujhe khud se door mat karo. At this point Akshat had tears coming out of his eyes.

Guddan wipes his tears and makes him stand up, standing up with him. She doesn't know what to say, how to tell him how much she loves him, so does the only thing she can think of doing at that moment. She kisses him, gently but also passionately, telling him that she will never leave him, never let go of him. They part from the kiss.

Guddan - Jindal Saab hum aapse naraaz zarur ho sakte hain, par kabhi aapko chodne ka khayal dil main nahi aaya. (Guddan hits Akshat on the chest) aapne soch bhi kaise liya ki ham aapko chod kar chale jayenge. She cups his face in her hands. Jindal Saab sirf aapki hi nahi hamari dhadkan bhi aap hai, jaise aap hamare bina nahi jee sakte, hum bhi aapke bina nahi jee sakte. Be-intehaa pyaar karte hain aapse. Aise nahi aapka peecha chodenge.

They are both now cry laughing.

Akshat - To tumne mujhe maaf kardiya?

Guddan - Aapko kya lagta hain SIR?

Guddan runs away and Akshat chases her, Akshat grabs her waist and due to the force they both fall on a bed of rose petals. Akshat moves a strand of hair that fell on Guddan's face behind her ear. Today, instead of Akshat, Guddan started to caress Akshat's cheek with her jaw, but when Akshat goes to kiss her, she gets up and runs away. Akshat gets up and sits down angrily. Guddan comes and kisses him, Akshat deepens the kiss and they make love to each other all night.

So Guys, this was the end of this story. I really hope you liked this story, I found this story a bit different to what I usually write, I found this story a really heartwarming one and I really hope you guys liked it.

Stay Healthy Stay Safe ❤❤❤