Story One - Roothna Manana

This story is based on when Alisha tries to harm Guddan by dropping a round container (I don't know what it's called so let's just call it a round container 😊) on her head and Akshat almost slaps her after which AJ and Guddan get into a fight. Here instead of Akshat letting go of his anger through Guddan's drawing whiskers on AJ's face technique, he will stay angry at her. There will be no diwali in my story though as it doesn't make sense according to the story I am going with.

Akshat wakes up and sees Guddan sitting next to him laughing. He gets suspicious and decides to go and look at himself in the mirror. He sees that Guddan has drawn whiskers on him. He does not give any response and goes to get his clothes from his cupboard to get ready and go to the restaurant.

Guddan - Arey Jindal Saab Kuch boliye to sahi.

Akshat does not say anything and takes his clothes and goes to the bathroom to get ready.

Guddan while knocking on the bathroom door - Arey Jindal Saab hamari baat to suniye Ek baar please. Jindal Saab please darwaza kholiye.

Akshat does not say anything and so Guddan stops knocking on the door. A while later Akshat comes out of the bathroom.

Guddan - Jindal Saab please ek baar hamari baat to sun lijiye. Jindal Saab I am sorry ek baar baat to sun lijiye.

Akshat is about to leave the room

Guddan holds his arm and stops him

Akshat - Guddan mera haath chodo mujhe tumhari koyi bhi baat nahi sun ni. With this he snatches his arm out of Guddan's arm and leaves.

Guddan follows him downstairs. Dadi, Lakshmi Bahu and Durga Bahu are sitting at the dining table getting ready to eat breakfast.

Akshat - Maa main office ha raha hun.

Dadi - Theek hai beta dhyaan se jaana

Akshat - Ji Maa.

Guddan - Jindal Saab khaana toh khake jayiye.

Akshat leaves without saying a word

Guddan (in mind) - Arey baap re yeh toh boot hi gussa hai, abb kya Karen.

Dadi, Lakshmi and Durga could sense that something was wrong but didn't want to interfere as it was the pati and patni's personal problem.
Hi guys this is going to be a 2 shots story. How did you guys like it. Please leave some feedback as this is my first ever time writing. Please ignore any grammatical mistakes and enjoy!