Story 3 - Mirchi Aur Pyaar

Hi guys, first of all I would like to say that I am very relieved to know that everyone loved my last story I HATE YOU. I had decided to make a three shots story but you guys gave it so much love that I had to extend it to be a 6 shots story. Thank you so much for giving it so much love. I am back with another story so let's get into it. This story is going to be based on the pre - confession scene where Guddan makes Chole Bhature for Akshat and he praises them, but Durga tells her that Akshat praised them out of empathy and she then eats Green chillies.

Guddan - Hame toh yakeen hi nahi aa raha ki Jindal Saab hamari humdardi main jhoothi tareef bhi kar sakte hain. Abhi batate hain inhe.

She then gets green chillies and eats them. She goes to Akshat and her room where Guddan is on the phone talking to someone.

Guddan starts making noises since she is eating chillies.

Akshat - Guddan yeh kya kar rahi Ho. Ji sharma Ji main aapse baad main baat karta hoon Ji. Guddan yeh kya kar rahi ho Mirchi kyun kha rahi hoon.

Guddan - Kyun Jindal Saab aap Jo marzi karein aur main mirchi bhi nahi kha sakti?

Akshat - Arrey! Ab maine kya kiya?

Guddan - Kya kiya matlab?! Apne meri jhoothi tareef ki, mere average se chole bhaturon ko itnaaaaaaaa acha bana diya, kaha ki apke restaurant ke chole bhaturon se bhi ache hain.

Akshat - Arrey! Ye kisne kaha tumse? Guddan aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, aur vaise bhi mujhe tumhare jhoothi tareef karke mile ga kya? Main kyun karoonga tumhari jhoothi tareef?

Guddan - Hamdardi jatane ke liye.

Akshat - Par Guddan main tumse humdardi kyun jataunga? Idhar aao please!

Guddan gets on the bed and Akshat follows her. She runs away from him, doing this they fall with Akshat on top of Guddan. They get in an intense eyelock and hold it for a few minutes. Guddan then pushes Akshat and gets up to leave. Akshat pulls Guddan and pins her to the wall.

Akshat - Guddan maine tumhari jhoothi tareef nahi ki. Maine jo bhi kaha bilkul dil se kaha. Tumhe aise kyun lagta hai ki main tumhari jhoothi tareef karunga?

Guddan eats another 5 chillies altogether and tears stream down her eyes because of the chilli. Guddan does not want to stop eating chillies. Akshat tries to convince her to drink some water but she refuses. Akshat only has one option, He kisses Guddan to relieve her pain and chilli. They hold the kiss for a minute and Guddan reciprocates. They break the kiss.

Akshat - Kyunki main tumse PYAAR karta hoon Guddan. I really really really love you Guddan. Tum aayi meri zindagi main ek galati bankar aur galati se par tum meri zindagi ki sabse badi khushi ban gayi. Main saans toh le raha tha Guddan par mujhe jeena tumne sikhaya hai. Guddan main tumse itna pyaar karta hoon ke har bhasha ke shabd mila kar bhi main yeh bayan nahi kar paunga. I love you Guddan. I love you.

At this point Guddan was crying out of happiness.

Guddan - I love you too Jindal Saab, I love you too, I love you so much. Aapne iss jhalli si Guddan ko itni samajdaar Guddan bana diya, itna pyaar diya ke maina kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki koyi mujhe itna pyaar kar sakta hai. I love you.

Akshat (now smiling) - Abb toh bohot pyaar baaki hai Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal.

He leans in to kiss Guddan again, and this time the kiss was filled with desire. That night they become one.

Once again guys thank you so much for the love you are giving my story. I presented to you another romantic story today, but if you guys think that I am writing too many romantic stories please let me know if you want me to write other genres, and what genres you want me to write. Thank You so much guys. And also please vote for my stories so that I know that you guys are liking my stories. Once again Thank you.

Stay Safe & Stay Healthy ❤❤❤