𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 (𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language
(Valentine's Day Special, Junpei and Y/N'S past)

Mature Themes and Language (Valentine's Day Special, Junpei and    Y/N'S past)

-
-
-

A YEAR AGO TODAY IS WHEN JUNPEI,

confessed his love to you. Thinking back on it, it'll never fail to make you smile. It all came back to you, each moment that led up until today.

Junpei and Y/N had been friends for years now. Around three to four. Junpei always had a hard time at school. Getting picked on by his fellow classmates. Y/N would walk by the school, to get to her nail tech.

She would see the boy get bullied and hit, and it made her blood boil. She hated when people pick on someone who can't defend themselves.

After seeing it happen two times in a row, she finally went up to them.

"Get out of here little lady, wouldn't wanna end up like him" one of the guys said, making you grit your teeth. Not being able to hold back anymore you punched the dude, knocking him out.

The girl that was with the two had instantly ran off while the other male grabbed you by your arm. Kicking him in the crotch, making him run off also.

Getting closer to the boy in front of you, seeing the scratch marks on his face. You frowned as you kneeled down beside him.

"Hey... are you okay?" You ask in a concerning tone, moving your hand towards his face- caressing his cheek.

"Uh y-yeah.. thank y-you for saving me" he stuttered as a blush rose to his cheek, due to the close contact of your faces.

"I'm Y/N L/N... it's nice to meet you.." You introduced yourself, waiting for his name.

"I'm... J-Junpei Yoshino.. I-it's nice to meet you too" he introduced, looking at the ground. You smiled and stood up, helping him up.

"H-how could you fight off those guys!? I feel so embarrassed" Junpei said as you two started walking around.

"Well I train a lot... and don't be embarrassed! I was just helping out a friend in need" you assured, looking at the sky.

"F-friend?" Junpei questioned, tilting his head.

"Yeah, call it pay back for saving you." Junpei nodded at that and felt his heart race. A real friend!?

"Oh hey Junpei, if you don't mind me asking... how old are you?" You ask, curious about the boy next to you. He blushed and looked at his feet.

"I'm 14.. how about you?" You smiled at that, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"I'm 14 too! We're going to be the best of friends!" You say with excitement filled in your voice.