𝘼 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙤

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

WAKING UP A FEW HOURS LATER,

you instantly shower and change your clothes. You exit out of the room, and see a angry face in front of you. But you were expecting it, Noritoshi' wouldn't shut the hell up.

So here you are now, in front of an angry Mai Zenin. Her arms crossed over her chest, a prominent frown on her face.

Looking at her, you look over here shoulder and look behind you.

"Is there something I don't see? The fuck are you looking at?" You ask, tilting your head to the side. Mai rolled her eyes and looked at you.

"You two were too damn loud, next time do it somewhere else!" Mai spat, quite annoyed about hearing a free audio clip that could've been posted to Patreon.

"Maybe I'm the living room? Your bed? The front door? I don't know... you choose" Mai gritted her teeth as she was getting fed up at your sarcasm.

"Now please darling, move out the way" Putting your hand out, you push her over.

Before you could walk past, she grabs your arm. Slightly twisting your arm.

Hissing from the slight pain, you see her gun in one of her pockets. Using your other hand you grab the gun and point it towards her.

"What happened to girls supporting girls? Oh! And do you remember when you did something like this to Nobara?" Mai's eyes widened, as she looked at the situation she was in.

"If I weren't a good person, you would've already been hurt. But I'm here to have a decent time, so don't ruin it" Dropping the gun, you walk past her.

Mai clenched her fists, as she blurts out a few things.

"You always think your better than everyone else... just because of the clan you come from" A laugh comes from your mouth as you turn around.

"Oh god Mai, don't start with the same shit you've been talking about for years! Don't bring up any misogynistic shit either. If you've been through something that revolves around that, I've had it worse" You state, thinking about how the higher up's treated you when you were younger.

It was always being compared to Satoru, and not just being yourself. And most of the sorcerer's were men....

But you proved yourself at around age nine, when you used black flash once!

"So maybe just prove to them, who you are.. instead of worrying about me" Mai sighed as she looked at the floor.

"What.... would they say?" Mai asked, turning back to face you.

"Well.... it all started like this" Cue the dramatic cut scene of the past....

Seventeen years ago, a child named Y/N Gojo was born. An eleven year old Satoru, was ecstatic about the birth. The mother who shall not be named as of now, had a difficult pregnancy.

As this baby was a very special baby, just like Satoru. The two very difficult pregnancies caused her to pass.

The father soon ran off as he couldn't bare the pain he felt, leaving his two children to the clan. So therefore, Gojo Satoru had to be the one to take care of the small child.

Fast forwarding a few years, it was a normal training day for the five year old. Something a regular child probably wouldn't have been doing.

"You're getting tired to quickly, try and keep up!" The fourteen year old white haired boy, tried to keep you energized.

"But I'm hungry.... this is stupid" Y/N grumbled, as she rubbed her eyes and stomach. Satoru sighed as he walked over.

"You know the higher up's want you to be better..." Satoru mumbled, as he put his hands behind his back.

"I just want to hang out with you!" Y/N cheered, as she held her hands out. Satoru turned around and picked the five year old up, putting her up on his back.

"What are you hungry for?" Satoru asked, as he walked down the dirt road. A hum came from her mouth as she thought about it.

"Um.... Candy!" You would take almost any Candy someone would give you. So Satoru had figured you would say that. But obviously he wasn't going to just feed you candy.

"You're eating f/f (favorite food) today" The smile you had never faded as you nodded your head.

"Satoru.... I really love you" You state with a heartwarming tone. Your older brother turned his head back and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too Y/N!"

Just four years later, and today was one of the hardest days you've been through. A nine year old child was being scolded in front of multiple adults.

Even... your own brother..

"You should've defeated the second grade curse! Do you know how powerful you are? You're not using it to it's full potential!" One of the higher up's yelled.

"Maybe she's not as good as him..." another commented.

"Weak like her mother... I suppose" A woman stated.

All of these hurt but... Satoru's hurt the most.

"I've taught you for years, and you still act as if you can't do it? I thought I told you to be better than me" Satoru crossed his arms, and looked down at you.

"HEY! I don't think you should be talking to her like that." A young brown haired boy said, coming up to Y/N.

Everyone quieted down as they all looked down at the young boy.

"She's only nine years old, and this is what you're saying?" He asked the older people, as he grabbed her hand.

Y/N looked at him and smiled slightly, as she had a small tear going down her cheek.

Satoru could tell that what he had said... was most definitely the wrong thing.

"You two are dismissed" A man said, shooing the kids off. Satoru sighed as he looked down at his hands.

'I shouldn't be to harsh on her....'

"Thanks for helping me out there" Y/M said to the slightly taller male. She took in his features-his brown hair, tanned skin, his honey like eyes.

"What's your name? I don't think I've ever seen you before.." Y/N asked, as she played with her hands.

"Mizu Izumi! But you can just call me Izumi!" Izumi held his hand out, a bright smile on his face. A smile creeped up onto your face, as you grabbed his hand and shook it.

Before the both of them could say anything else, Megumi runs up to you two.

"Hey Y/N! Oh- who's this?" Megumi asked, as he sat down.

"Mizu Izumi, but you can call me Izumi. Your Megumi right?" Izumi asked, making Megumi quirk up.

"How do you know my name?" Megumi asked, confused.

"My father is one of the higher up's.. he's just not here today. But I'm always around him, and he talks a lot about sorcerer's!" Izumi explained, making the both of them 'ooh'

"Well then... let's all be friends!"

A/N

This was pretty fun to write! Something about writing about Y/N's past is always pretty fun.

Anyways- I was able to pull Yanfei!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 336K!

Bye luvs <333