𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙤𝙤

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

UNEXPECTEDLY HERE YOU WERE,

with your only sibling. Walking around in a park, not just any park. The park you and him would go to when you were younger. It had been about two weeks after your sexual encounter with Toge.

The sun was shining down on the both of you, your s/t skin practically glistening.

The reason why the both of you were out here..

Well you had a few questions to ask Satoru. Hoping it would go like last time... you didn't want to have to fight your brother in public.

"So why'd you invite me here?" Satoru asked, tilting his head to the side. A mischievous smirk on his face.

"Do you remember when you fought that guy, he was really buff, had black hair.. I think a scar on his lip" You explain, remember the man from your dream last night.

Indeed in fact you had a dream about the one and only Toji Fushigoru. But you had forgotten his name as you were only around six.

Satoru had to take you everywhere as you were to young to be by yourself. And he didn't trust the higher ups with you. So he took you on every mission.

Things would get graphic of course, but when you were younger, your innate technique the six eyes weren't as strong.

So if Satoru had ever had you along with him, and it was going to get graphic. He made you wear the blacked out sun glasses. Making everything pitch black for you.

Satoru looked at you with curiosity, wondering why you were bringing up such a thing.

"Of course I remember, why are you bringing that up?" Satoru frowned, not quite happy with your question.

"I had a dream about him last night.. what's his name?" You mumble the last part, a bit worried.

Satoru nearly had a heart attack hearing that. Why the hell was that man in your dreams?!? This was just something else he would have to worry about, while raising you.

"I'm not telling you" The white haired man stated, as he sat down on the near by bench.

"Why not!? It's not like I'm gonna go hunt him down or something!" Satoru rolled his hidden eyes, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Because if I were to tell you, it would just mess stuff up around here" Satoru explained, thinking about Megumi in his head.

"Can you at least give me his first name?" You question, really wanting to know about the man in your dreams.

"No, I'm not telling you anything" Satoru stated... well until you tilted your sunglasses down, giving the poor man a puppy dog face.

Something you would use.. other than violence or black mail on the man when you were younger.

Satoru could barely resist most of the time.. and oh boy have you not done it in a while.

"Hmmm.. I guess I could tell you" Satoru gave in, standing up from the bench.

He leaned in as he whispered in your ear. Your excitement instantly shot down.

"Tch-I'm just kidding! HAHAHA!" Gojo laughed in your ear, making you frown and punch the male.

"Why would I tell you his first name, so you can take it to the higher ups and get his full name? Do you think I'm stupid?" Satoru waved his hand at you, making you have to rethink life.

Those eyes didn't work anymore....

But then you had something else you had to say to the man.

"Sooo.. I heard you gave Mei Mei ten million yen" Satoru laughed at the mentioning of Mei Mei.

"Where did you hear that from?"

"Oh I didn't hear it from anyone, I was just listening from the other side of the room." Satoru sweat dropped at that.

"Are you her sugar daddy or something? Y'all fuc-" before you could finish, Satoru put his hand over your mouth.

"It was for her to endorse Itadori and them for a grade one promotion. And no we're not" Satoru explained, making you 'ooh'.

"Hey I'm just saying... you did something like that with Utahime to get me promoted" You teased, making the older male frown.

"Shut up, it wasn't that much money."

"But for some reason you don't want to give me money for a pet" You spat, a bit jealous of Mei Mei.

You wanted a pet for the whole dorm, whether it be a cat or a dog.. maybe even some exotic animal.

"Who the hell is going to take care of that!? Last time I had got you something, it had died" Satoru mentioned, making you remember your pet fish..

It was named r/n (random name) and you had loved it. That was until...

Megumis's demon dog had somehow got to it and... ate it. You hated the boy and the dogs for a good two weeks.

"Don't mention r/n.. I still miss them." Sighing to yourself, you see Gojo start walking again.

The both of you then started walking through Tokyo.

"How'd you take care of a newborn at eleven?" You ask, a bit curious on how Satoru took care of you for so long.

After your mother gave birth to you, she was completely gone.. from the whole clan.

"I... don't really know. Luck I guess?" Satoru didn't really know how he did it. But he was glad you grew up decently.

"Hah! Then Megumi came along, that made it more fun for you." Honestly.. when Satoru had first met Megumi... he didn't really know much about kids still.

But! He did pull a lot of hot women by using the both of you.

"Thank you Satoru" You mumble, making the male perk up. Was this a... thank you?

"Huh!??" He asked again, wanting to make sure he heard you right.

"I said THANK You!" You yell, making Satoru give a wide grin your way.

Wrapping an arm around your shoulder, he pulled you closer. Deciding to hug him back, he puts his head on top of yours.

"Awww! You know I love you!" Satoru cooed, making a smile come to your face as well.

"I'll always love you too Satoru!"

A/N

Fluffy moments with Gojo! This I was fun to write. And also... Toji's appearance in this book is coming in like two to three chapters! Also the picture up top is giving me...

POV: Satoru looking down at seven year old Y/N and six year old Megumi

But.... anywho

Sad Megumi coming....

Anyways-

THANK YOU FOR 139K!

Bye luvs <333