Chapter 2

Sebastian's POV~

I exited the bathroom quickly but paused after I shut the door behind me. I knew the young master was getting older, I had been meaning to talk to him about it for quite some time but never found the right moment. I waited until I heard him climb into the bath before thinking of what my next move should be. I could leave and wait for him to summon me but that might be a while, his pride was hurt. I attempt to go back in and explain that it was nothing he should be ashamed of but that would only upset him more. I sighed and tried to think of another option. Your his butler a small voiced hissed in the back of my head, he is having sexual desires and it is your job to make his desires come true isn't it? I shook my head and groaned the young master if to prideful to do anything like that. You could always persuade him the voice whispered. I knew that I could I had done it many times with many women and men but how would the young master react?

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door softly. "Bocchan, may I come in?" I asked through the door. For a few moments, I heard no response I opened my mouth to speak again thinking he hadn't heard me. "Come in." he finally replied. I opened the door to see him sitting in the tub with part of his chest exposed. his wet hair hung in his eyes and a faint blush still remained on his cheeks. I walked over to the tub and knelt beside it, he looked away and stared out the window at the rising sun. "We should talk about what happened." I murmured gazing at him worriedly. "What about it?" he snapped turning his head to glare at me. I smiled and dipped my hand in his bathwater "The water getting cold shall I warm it for you?" I asked still smiling. "Fine," he muttered warily. I rolled my sleeve up quickly and stuck my arm in the tug to pull the plug at the bottom. His blush grew deeper and he turned away from me once again. The water slowly drained away until it was almost below Ciel's belly button. "Hurry up." he snapped. "Very good young master." I smiled. I turned the hot water on and watched the tub slowly filling up. "Have you washed your hair yet?" I questioned looking at his damp hair. "No," he responded, "I just got it wet." I turned the water off and stood to get the soap. I felt his eyes on my back as I moved. I shuffled through the cupboard before producing the shampoo.

"Ah, here it is," I started walking back over to the tub. I knelt behind him and reached over his shoulder to wet my hands. I began washing his hair and massaging his scalp gently. He finally relaxed and closed his eyes leaning into my hand. "Does that feel good?" I whispered brushing my lips against his ears. He mumbled a yes keeping his eyes closed. I washed his hair out and began washing his shoulders. He stilled as my hands moved to his chest rubbing it gently. I took a deep breath and moved my hands lower to his hips and grazed my wrist over his member. His eyes shot open, "What are you doing?" he demanded. "Hush young master I am merely making sure you are clean," I answered. I brushed my fingers across his member stroking it gingerly. "Stop..." he groaned his eyes wide. I moved my lips to his neck nibbling it gently I chuckled darkly "Oh Bocchan we have only gotten started."