Chapter 8

Sebastian's  POV: 

I stared in shock at my young master, struggling for words. I ran a hand through my hair before chuckling softly. "Well, I wasn't expecting that" I chuckled looking down at him once more but his face hadn't changed. He glared at me waiting for an answer. This is a problem, I thought, of course, there's nothing I wanted to do more than carry him up to the bedroom and show him the pain and pleasure of sex but was he ready? Sex with anyone can be intense your first time, and having a demon as your first?
I shook my head and sighed. "I'm not sure that's a great idea," I said softly placing a hand on his shoulder, "there's nothing to rush I'm sure Miss Elizabeth would be a much better...." before I could finish he shrugged my handoff. "I didn't ask her, I ordered you!" Ciel snapped. I was taken back by the harshness in his voice, "Young Master, I-" Ciel held up a hand stopping me mid-sentence. "Sebastian, I gave you a direct order are you going to disobey me?" Ciel spoke the words calmly but firmly, looking into my face daring me to defy him. 

Ciel POV: 

I felt like at any moment my legs would give out from under me. Sebastian looked at me with pleading dark eyes, I knew from the growing erection he wanted me. Finally, he sighed and with two steps closed the distance between us. He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up to meet his gaze. "Fine Bocchan, have it your way." Sebastian smirked, and removed his hand, "But there are a few things I'll have to gather for us, go prepare in your room and I'll be up momentarily" Before I could utter a protest he had turned and walked out of the room. Leaving me to wonder what kind of items he could possibly be gathering, my mind wandered to the worst. Whips, chains, and torture devices, I shuddered. I had forgotten he was a demon, was he going to be the same size as humans? I groaned and tried to push the thoughts from my head. After all, I thought, amused, Sebastian's biggest responsibility was to my well being, in the bedroom included. I sighed and started up the stair to my room, what did he want me to do to prepare? Should I be undressed already when he comes in or let him undress me? Can I even undress myself? I thought annoyed, remembering the time I struggled to find the secret buttons Sebastian had sewn into my pants. I opened my door and walked over to the bed. I sat on the edge and thought of what was about to happen. My mind raced with the possibilities, I felt my cock growing and pressing against my waistband. "I wish he would hurry," I muttered under my breathe. As if he heard me, a soft knock came from the door. "May I come in?" I heard Sebastian ask through the doorway. I cleared my throat and tried to sound brave "Yes, come in" I finally got out. Sebastian opened the door and walked through holding three items, a towel, a bottle of clear liquid, and a small black piece of cloth that looked like it was once a hair ribbon. Sebastian walked over to me and stood in front of me. His erection inches from my face straining against his pants, begging to be let free. "Are you ready Bocchan?" Sebastian asked softly "Once I get started it will be very hard for me to stop." I try to steady my breathing as I look up to meet his gaze.

"I'm ready."