Chapter 7

Sebastian's POV~

Ciel had reacted badly when I had put a stop to our fun. I sighed heavily, I knew he would but to demand that I leave? I must have hurt the young master's feelings. Of course I wanted to continue...but not until he was ready. Forcing myself on him would only make things more painful for him. I heard him pacing upstairs. What was he thinking about? Every part of me wanted to ignore his orders and go to him. I longed to bury myself inside him. I sighed again, this time pushing all the thoughts of sex from my head. Dinner was late enough, if I didn't hurry and start now it wouldn't get done at all. I buzzed around the kitchen quickly making enough food to feed a small army. The young master would be famished after our time together. 

~After dinner has been prepared~

The table was set, all that was left was to fetch the young master. I hesitated before knocking on his door. Would he just dismiss me again? I knocked anyway, "Young master, dinner is ready." I paused listening for a reply. Suddenly the door jerked open. Ciel looked up at me anger still burning in his eyes. He pushed past me and began descending down the staircase. "Bocchan, I..." Ciel turned towards e quickly. "Stop talking." He ordered. He quickly made his way down the staircase and into the dining room. I followed behind him, silent. He took a seat at the head of the table as usual. He poured himself a rather large glass of wine and began drinking it quickly. My eyes widened in surprise, the young master was never much of a drinker. Perhaps he was in pain. Or perhaps he was still embarrassed about earlier. I hovered over him watching him gulp down the blood-red liquid. Finally, he sighed and turned towards me. "Sebastain...how do you feel about me...?" He hid his face from me, "I know one day you're going to take my soul and I know I'm just some meal to you." He paused and looked up at me. "Do you have any feelings at all for me?" I stood in shock, unable to move. What should I say? I've had feelings for him for so long but I could never tell him. This was my chance and I couldn't speak. He stood up suddenly and began to walk away. "I knew it..." Ciel muttered throwing the door to the dining room open. I quickly moved to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Bocchan don't go." I murmured leaning closer to his ear. "You mean the world to me, I have cared about you since we first made our deal. Your strength, your cunning young mind. Everything about you pulls me closer." I pulled him to me letting his head rest on my chest. "I don't know if demons can love...but if we can I think I would love you." I finished running my hand over his hair. He took a deep breath and turned his face to me. He pressed his mouth firmly against mine pulling me closer to him. "Sebastian this is an order, I want you to fuck me. "