10

Its been a few a few hours since I got home, me and Lana drunk again after a long awaited shower, but she went home after a while claiming she ''couldn't get drunk again'' which is bullshit because we've been doing that for years and she's never h...

Its been a few a few hours since I got home, me and Lana drunk again after a long awaited shower, but she went home after a while claiming she ''couldn't get drunk again'' which is bullshit because we've been doing that for years and she's never had a problem with it, 

And being left alone was probably not a good idea, I drunk more and more letting the strong liquid coat my throat leaving a bitter taste behind, I was sitting on my sofa as the moon pulled itself up the sky, my legs open as my arms sit on my knees propping the beer bottle up, every now and then coming to my lazy lips, the tv played it's usual rom-coms over and over the words dragging through my mind until they were barely a blur.

I know where Harry lives now, which was a silly mistake for him to make, telling me of all people where you live, and I know my drunk alter ego will come to play, she always does and it doesn't end well.

I lugged my body of the sofa, placing the beer bottle on my countertop, and walking up the same stairs again, the floorboards making the eerie creak echo down the hall, reminding me of the previous night, I made my way to my bathroom, pulling the hairband out of my hair as I stood in front of the fuzzy mirror, my hair falling in front of my shoulders, I ran my fingers through it, brushing the knots out, I studied my face in the mirror, the few bruises on my face and the cuts all up my arms and legs.

''Fuck.'' I cursed to myself running my fingers over the cuts on my arms, my head started to go lighter as I felt the pain course through my body, I bent down to pick up my bloody jeans from the floor, inspecting them as i look in the pockets for my knife, I found the sharp edge in the back pocket, its blue handle was stained red now and the blade gone the same, I put my hand back in the pocket to pull out the small piece of paper folded up, I placed it in front of my eyesight my hands shaking from the oh so amount of effort.

CALL ME PETAL ,

Following the words the long number of Harrys phone sat, I don't know when the fuck he even had time to do that, or he just carries it around like a weirdo, my hands shook more as I picked up my phone, using the face ID to unlock it, I tapped through my apps then started to dial the number, my head got lighter and lighter as I heard the ring over and over, my feet started to give in,  my fingers shook as I watched my phone fall to the floor the screen cracking and shattering all over the tiled floors.

My head was cold on the floor as my body dropped loosing its control and loosing against the alcohol dominating my body, the ring of the phone getting more muffled the more I lied, slowly letting it take over..