DRUNK VALENTINES - BONUS CHAPTER

Valentines Day, 2012 (Almost 17)

Megan
"Soo what's the Valentine's Day plans hot girl?" Daren asked me as we watched each other attempt to put on lashes which i was getting better at #meganontheebeat

"Girl not shit," I turned around real quick to check if my door was shut before my mama come clock me. "Chris coming later for movie night, said his cousin gave him a bottle or 2 of my favorite juice." She gave me a pointed look almost as if she was- scolding me?

"Megannnnn come on now sis I thought we was better than this, won't yall just arguing last night?" I smacked my lips at her, "And if we was? He know better than to stray away too long he is not no damn cat." I laughed at myself in my head.

"I- chile y'all are gonna be the death of me, anyways have you talked- chris- tat-"

Daren's voice kept getting cut off as another facetime beeped in from literally right downstairs.

'Mama 💜🥺' would like to facetime

"Hold on D my mother is calling" I hung up accepting the call.

"Yes ma'am?" I said smiling

"Girl get yo ass down these stairs and gimme hug i'm 'bout to head out for the night." My mama smacked her keys in the camera to emphasize the fact that I needed to hurry.

"Okay okay i'm coming hold on"

Downstairs - 7 pm

After my mom left I shut and locked the door pulling my phone out to call Daren back.

"Yes I had them delive- Heyyy Meg. Damn these calls be connecting fast as hell." She pulled her phone real close to her face like- real close. "Girl whatchu hiding who over there?" I tried to peep around the phone like I was there.

"Nothing nosey ass, mind yours please." She said playfully annoyed. "Girllll says the one over there being sneaky and shit-" The doorbell rang cutting me off

"You know what forget you, ion wanna know anyways but i love you and ummm text me bestie" I got up from the couch walking through the living room to the door. "Ouuu big daddy chri-" beep beep beep

I don't have time for her foolishness today. Like at all.

Swinging the door open, I saw Chris standing with a bouquet of purple roses and a Louis Vuitton bag. I allowed Chris to speak first, "Good evening future baby mama, Happy Valentines day love." I smiled

"Hello future baby daddy, same to you." I said in a cheery tone. And we stared at each other from each side of the door.

He blinked, I blinked..

Then we busted out laughing, "Come in Chris got these neighbors lookin' at us crazy" He walked past me to the coffee table as I closed and locked the door behind him.

"I brought you a few things," He started to say.

"I see, all that tour money coming back round huh. I still haven't gotten my cut from helping you choreograph run it." (Lets not forget Megan's a dancer, its a surprise tool that'll help us later) I glanced up, watching him pull a bottle of cognac from the Louis bag. So ghetto.