FIVE - THEE FLAME

I loveeee the new cover y'all it changed the whole vibe fr.
Vote & Comment !
_____
Megan POV

Chris and I had to be dancing foreverrr, my feet were hurting just thinking about it. Now i'm ready to go home and go straight to bed.

SIKEEEEE !! We gone be here all motherfuckin' night til they shut this bitch down okay! At this point everybody drunk as fuck, turnt as fuck, lit as fuck whatever and when I say as fuck I mean as fuckk...

The DJ slowed it down a little so the current song was Bump n' Grind by R. Kelly and I was taking a break currently because my obvious father Chris said I had to get off my feet.  So I sat between Chris and his friend Munchie, who I had just met and will most likely have to re-meet after tonight. With Chris's arm around me and a blunt being shared between them.

I turned my head to look at Chris. He still looks good. He's just such a beautiful person, I mean yea we all got flaws but he's almost perfect to me. I think I love him. But I just don't know Chris couldn't have changed that fast. My eyes followed from his black hair down to his low eyes and his lips.

Chris took another puff and passed the blunt to Munchie. He exhaled and looked up at me finding me already watching, biting my lip, "What Megan? What you staring at a nigga for?"

"Nothing I'm just ready to go.." I started checking out my nails, "Why? This yo party nigga" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Becauseee Chris we have better things to do"

"We? Better things like what?" He said leaning his head back and tilting it.

"I can show you better than I can tell you boo." I leaned back replicating his expression, staring into his eyes. He began to speak but was interrupted by the DJ's voice making an announcement.

"Say man I got a lovely surprise for my ladies in the house especially the birthday girllll, from ya girl Daren. Everybody please show some love to Mr. R&B himself, Chris Brown!"

A security guard walked up to us and handed Chris a microphone.

Chris looked at me and smirked before standing up and making his way to the edge of the section where almost everyone could see him. "First we gone sing happy birthday to this fine lady over here and then i'll give yall a mini concert that sounds cool ? Let's do it.."

30 minutes later - backstage

Chris POV
_____

I stumbled behind Meg looking around the dark hallway. "Girl where are we going?" I questioned glancing up and down the back of her head. After my short performance we ended up having a couple more shots before Megan snuck us off. My head was slightly spinning but I tried to focus on her.

"To the parking deck. Come on you're moving too sloww Chris." She slurred a little shaking the keys in her hand and pulling mine. I knew exactly what she was trying to do but she won't say it.

Going through the door we walked a couple feet before approaching Megans black Rolls Royce. But, I spun her around before we could enter the car. "Wait baby, slow down why we gotta rush?" I asked her examining her face.

"Chris please, now isn't the time for questions.." I leaned into her neck and moved up placing light kisses up her jaw line. "Chrisss get in the-" I cut her off by kissing her on the lips and sliding my tongue into her mouth, it was our first kiss in years. Her hand instantly went to the back of my neck pulling me closer, attempting to control the kiss. But, I pulled away before she could, opening the car door with my hand that was on her waist, "Get in the car." I told her. And she took a deep breath before she followed my instructions. Like I thought. I closed the door after her and walked around to the driver side, getting in the car.

"We really shouldn't be driving Chris thats not smart..." She said grabbing my hand with the key in it. "You were the one ready to dip, are you tryna be smart or horny?" She pulled her hand off mine and put them in her lap before telling me to start the car.

"Exactly." I started the car and she turned the volume up as Oh Yeah by Young Thug started playing. I pressed the gas and sped out of the parking lot.

"Are we going to your new address or the old one?" I asked her as we approached the stop sign. "Go to the condo, its closer" she responded crossing her legs.

"You aight over there?" I questioned her noticing her rocking her legs back and forth as I sped out into the street.

"Im fine, how you doing?" she said laughing. I scrunched my eyebrows at her before speaking, "Im straight. Put your seatbelt on since we in a rush."

"Nigga stop telling me what to do you are not my daddy."

I laughed as she put the seatbelt on despite what she said, "Yea right we'll see"
_______________

Liked by jaethebaddest and 30,589 others Theshaderoom: Roomies we definitely have a #baewatch take a look at singer #ChrisBrown leaving the hottie party in Houston and he's rumored to be accompanied by rapper and the birthday woman #MeganTheeStallion

Theshaderoom: Roomies we definitely have a #baewatch take a look at singer #ChrisBrown leaving the hottie party in Houston and he's rumored to be accompanied by rapper and the birthday woman #MeganTheeStallion. Comment your thoughts below.

View all 27,352 comments

hotgirldaren: so thats where she went 🤣
^ emiliocoochie: girlll where ate youu ??
lyricthebaby: ohhh my god are they serious ?!
serenityxchris: megan stole my man !!!
chregannn: my dreams coming true i cant believe it 😊
gotdamnzo: ouuu megan i dont blame you girl!

_________
5 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter ❤️
As promised here yall go !! Remember to vote and comment 🤗